WhoHasCustody is a simple, easy to use, calendar app that will display, in easy to understand graphic fashion plus text descriptions, whether or when you or a co-parent has custody of your child for a date next week, next month, or next year. It supports four common 50% custody schedules, and Alternating Weekends schedule, twelve commonly observed holidays, and more.
Specifically, WhoHasCustody supports:
• The following common custody schedules:
2-2-5-5 Day Rotation
Two days with parent A, then two days with parent B, then five days with parent A, then five days with parent B, then repeat from the beginning.
3-3-4-4 Day Rotation
Three days with parent A, then three days with parent B, then four days with parent A, then four days with parent B, then repeat from the beginning.
2-2-3 Day Rotation
Two days with Parent A, then two days with Parent B, then three days with parent A. The following week, reverse - two days with parent B, then two days with parent A, then three days with parent B, then repeat from the beginning.
Parents alternate weeks with an optional mid-week visit or overnight stay.
A non-50% schedule in which one parent has custody most of the time except that the other parent has custody every other weekend (days and begin/end times completely customizable).
• Twelve built in U.S. holidays for which custody of your child may change from the base schedule. Custody for the holiday can alternate each year or can always be with one parent. You can specify that custody begins and ends on the holiday date or any number of days before or after. Included are: Easter and Christmas (including their Orthodox variations), New Years eve, Presidents Day, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, July 4th/ Independence day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving.
• A school spring break holiday for which the starting date may vary each year.
• An unlimited number of optional holidays which you may define for events such as a child's birthday or any or other yearly event with a specific date that you and your co-parent have agreed to.
• Any number of vacation periods for you or your co-parent.
All of the above is presented in a color-coded, easy to read calendar format that can be scrolled forward or backward by month or year.
If you upgrade your smart phone or tablet, or have multiple devices that you want to run WhoHasCustody on, all of your settings and details can be exported to a file, copied to the new device, and imported.
If you like WhoHasCustody, please consider taking a couple minutes to rate it at the Play Store. Even if you don't like it, I'd like to know why, and will do whatever I can to fix it if possible.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.