Are jumbles of windows getting in the way of your productivity? Cisdem Window Manager can split your screen into various sizes and positions on Mac. All you have to do is drag windows to the edges or corners of your screen, or use our grid system to select the area that the windows should cover and you can also set keyboard shortcuts. Once you start splitting screens on mac with Window Manager you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Automatically splits screen when task windows are dragged to 7 pre-defined edges
- Innovative Grid System allows you to quickly & efficiently divide your screens into exact portions
- Accessible through easy to remember & customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Supports about 90% of apps including Safari, Keynote, Chrome, & Pages
- Uses very little & nearly no CPU
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.