Zoho Vault is an online password management software that lets individuals and businesses securely store, share and manage passwords and other sensitive data and access them from anywhere.
Why Zoho Vault?
Individuals and organizations are drowning in a sea of passwords – both personal and business – because passwords are still the dominant form of user authentication. To stay afloat, users adopt shortcuts and poor password practices. They store passwords in spreadsheets, text files and other volatile sources. They share them insecurely, without protection. And they reuse passwords that are usually weak and easy to remember. Zoho Vault solves these password problems with an online password manager that’s easy to use yet highly secure.
Highlights of Zoho Vault
● Zoho Vault helps store passwords in a centralized repository; Offers strong security and complete data privacy
● Encrypts passwords at the browser, stores only encrypted data on server, does not store encryption key
● Employs AES-256, the strongest known algorithm
● Secure, controlled password sharing among team members and work groups; complete visibility on password usage and access
● Password access control (request-release) workflow
● Provision to launch one-click direct connection to websites, applications
● Grouping of passwords and secrets for better access and management
● Clearly-defined ownership for all passwords, with provision to transfer ownership when someone leaves the organization
● Provision to enforce password policies
● Import and export passwords
● Secure offline access mechanism for emergency access in the absence of internet connectivity
● Two-factor authentication for increased security
● Mobile apps (iOS & Android) for access to passwords while on the go
● Browser Extensions (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) for on-site password management
● Password expiration alerts
● Comprehensive audit trails recording user activities for all user actions
● Instant notifications on password events
● Provision for data backup
● Restrict access based on IP address
● User access and activity reports
● Active Directory integration for user provisioning and management
● Azure AD Single Sign On
● Change password for websites
● Break glass access for emergency access
● Password history
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.