Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 is the ideal solution for all removal, cleaning and maintenance operations on your PC and the all-in-one user interface paired with seamless Windows integration will transform otherwise tedious tasks into a pleasant experience.
Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 uses clever real-time technology to monitor system changes during program installations. This way, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 can completely remove monitored installations including otherwise orphaned files and registry entries. For even better results, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 comes with additional cleaning tools to remove redundant registry entries and clean your drives.
Highlight of New Features in Ashampoo UnInstaller 5
Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 is our most performant uninstaller ever. Our developers have discovered a new way to monitor your system during installations providing maximum accuracy at minimum system resources. In Ashampoo UnInstaller 5, performance is king.
Installation Monitoring 2.0
No more before-after-comparisons. Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 monitors file and system operations in real time with smart filtering technology, rendering CPU-intensive logging operations obsolete.
Additional Cleaning and Maintenance Features
Manage system fonts and restore points or remove invalid shortcuts and file duplicates. With Ashampoo UnInstaller 5, it is even possible to overwrite empty disk space to render deleted files unrecoverable and protect your privacy.
Already own Ashampoo UnInstaller 4? Make the switch and simply reuse your existing log files.
- Dynamic: No performance impairments due to innovative real-time monitoring
- Intelligent: Only records modifications caused by installers
- Background Guard: Recognizes common setup routines and automatically triggers UnInstaller
- Uninstallation: Automated uninstall routines for optimum performance in different scenarios
- Nested Setups Detection: Auto-recognition of embedded setup routines
- Registry Filter: Disregards common Windows registry changes
- Info Bar: Dynamically provides details on any modifications made by setups
- Logfiles: Separate logfiles allow for discrete uninstallation of nested setups
- Integration: Seamless Windows integration through Windows’ system context menu
- Tools: More than 12 additional tools to optimize and maintain your Windows machine