Successful businesspeople make the most out of the numbers available to them. If you’re to succeed in the business world, you’re going to need how to crunch and effectively analyze data. This course will take you through a proven, structured process to improve your ability to collect, analyze, and forecast business and financial data in order to generate valuable, financially viable insights.
- Access 20 extensive units w/ exercises designed to hone your skills
- Learn how to report on business data & present information & analysis to clients & stakeholders
- Turn mass amounts of data into sound, well-supported business decisions
- Create practical charts to communicate business decisions
- Gain 60 professional spreadsheet models that can be adapted for your work
As the world becomes more data-driven, market analysts need more and more expertise in working with data. Being able to crunch your numbers is a hugely effective cost-cutting measure and, if you’re on the job search, an excellent point on a resume. This course will introduce you to Structured Query Language (SQL), the language used by marketing teams at most successful companies, and teach you how to make informed decisions based on accurate analysis.
- Access 13 extensive units w/ exercises designed to hone your skills
- Learn six key components of every SQL query
- Understand how to run a cohort analysis
- Identify your most profitable users & attract more like them
- Learn to recognize the “aha” moment that turns one-off customers into loyal clients
- Master five key metrics to measure right away after learning SQL
Whether you work in tech, IT, finance, sports–really any industry–knowing how to analyze data will give you a major boost over your peers. This course will teach you the key elements of data science that will allow you to solve real problems using data. With the analytical and statistical skills you learn here, you’ll be able to make an immediate impact on your workplace.
- Access 14 interactive units 24/7
- Use analytical skills to manipulate data
- Develop business acumen & project your findings to the real world
- Master statistics to separate vital signals from irrelevant noise
- Learn how to use analytical toolkits like Microsoft Excel & the R programming language
More often than not, workplaces host a lot of personalities and a lot of different voices contributing to decisions. Decision-making within an organization can become a significant challenge, which is why effective approaches to problem solving are essential. This course introduces you to critical thinking principles that will help you develop tools to work through problems and determine a clear “best” decision. I don’t think we need to outline the benefits of better problem solving, do we?
- Access 20 interactive units 24/7
- Understand core concepts of critical thinking & how they relate to an everyday corporate environment
- Learn how to look beyond what you are asked to solve by putting a simple yet comprehensive framework around the problem
- Gather supporting data & information in a way that is not time-consuming & remains robust
- Generate & compare different solutions, even when they seem dissimilar
- Make better decisions that impact your company
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.