Salesforce’s Winter ’19 release offers a host of new features for CRM designed to meet your sales and marketing requirements. With this comprehensive guide to implementing Salesforce CRM, administrators of all levels can easily understand the platform. This Salesforce handbook begins by guiding you in setting up users and security and then progresses to configuration, data management, and data analytics. You’ll discover process automation and approval mechanisms while also exploring the functional areas of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Chatter.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 782 pages
- Discover process automation and approval mechanisms
- The functional areas of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, & Salesforce Chatter
- Delver into Salesforce mobile apps & mobile administration, along with Salesforce Adoption Manager
- Gain insights into Lightning Experience & its modern design and sleek interface
- See how the two versions compare & help manage the transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for Salesforce CRM: The Definitive Admin Handbook, 5thEdition [eBook]
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.