With just a few clicks, DxO ViewPoint restores the natural proportions of your subjects and fixes problems with perspective so as to recover the authentic looks of your landscape, architectural, and urban photos.
Features and functionality
– Fix keystoning: Restore the original forms of buildings – vertical and horizontal lines are once again parallel, and deformed façades regain their initial appearance.
– Recover true proportions: In just one click, restore the natural proportions to distorted subjects located on the edges of your photos. DxO ViewPoint automatically corrects faces and bodies stretched out by the use of wide-angle lenses (a phenomenon commonly known as “volume anamorphosis”).
– Visual tools: Trace the lines you want to straighten on your photo and correct them in just a few seconds!
– Plugin and standalone application: Use DxO ViewPoint as a standalone application or as a plugin that integrates perfectly with Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe®Photoshop® Lightroom®.
– Straighten the horizon: Restore balance and authenticity to your landscape photos by straightening out a tilted horizon.
– Change the shooting angle: Virtually shift your camera’s point of view. The shift viewpoint tool lets you modify your shooting angle after the fact so that it is perfectly in sync with the image that you want to produce.
– Automatic cropping: The automatic crop feature systematically optimizes the visible field, regardless of the corrections applied.