AudioGrail (formerly K-MP3) is the swiss army knife for everything that is related to audio files (MP3, MPC, OGG…). It can very easily rename and tag (tag: info such as artist name, album, track title) your files automatically. It can also analyze quality, organize files on your system, find duplicated files and improve your everyday audio experience!
- Supports : MP3, OGG, MPC, APE, AAC, FLAC and WavPack files.
- Supports : ID3Tag V1 & V2 tags, Vorbis (Ogg) comments and APEv2 tags.
- Automatically albums ranaming & tagging.
- Automatically song identification and tagging
- Automatically finds albums covers
- One-by-one tag editor with queue (for multiple files edition).
- Files names normalizer (Case standardization…)
- Tags normalizer (Case standardization…)
- Mass tags remover
- Files organizer (mass tag to name / move to folder)
- Duplicate files finder
- Playlist creator & analyser (Supported formats : m3u, pls, xpl)
- Files lister (Supported formats : Raw listing, Coma Separated Values, SQL, XML)
- Incomplete tags finder
- Quality analyser
- Internationalization support
- …And much more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.