Kvisoft Data Recovery is an easy and effective windows data recovery software specially developed to recover deleted or lost files, including images, movies, music, archives, documents and more files types. Using this all-in-one file recovery software, you can restore files from all sorts of data storage devices such as internal and external hard drives, memory devices, optical discs, mobiles and media player like MP3/MP4, Android devices, iOS devices and etc. Any beginner can use it to recover datas and retrieve any lost file within few clicks.
Storage medium supported
Support recovering files from various devices:
- Windows-powered computer disk and other external hard drives.
- Removable memory cards: USB flash drive, SD card, compact flash card, memory sticks and more.
- Optical disks: CD, DVD, CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW.
- Mobiles: such as Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, HTC and other Android mobile phones.
- Multimedia devices: such as MP3, MP4, digital camera and more.
- Mac iOS medium: support recovering iOS backup files from iPad, iPod and iPhone.
- Popular file systems: FAT16, FAT32, exFAT and NTFS.
Recoverable file formats
- Images and graphics: JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF and so forth.
- Music files: MP3, WAV, WMV and many more audio files.
- Movies and video recordings: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, MPG, SWF, RMVB, 3GP, FLV and more.
- Microsoft office and other documents: PDF, TXT, Excel, PPT, Word and many more files.
- Archive files: Rar, ZIP, 7Z and etc.
- Emails: PST, DBX, EMLX and so on.
Previewable file formats
- Documents: support previewing office and PDF documents which is smaller than 10MB.
- Movies: movies and video recordings of various formats are previewable as long as they are not damaged.
- Music: various music files and audio recordings are previewable.
Recover files due to different causes
- Deleted files: file loss due to empty rubbish bin; Shift+ Delete without data backup beforehand.
- Formatted files: support recovering any formatted files from hard disks, USB devices, SD cards and more.
- Human errors caused data loss: such as accidental USB ejection, wrong partition and etc.
- Other reasons: data loss caused by virus, power failure, system and hard disk crash and etc.
2 recover modes
- Standard recovery: scan all file types from selected device or partition.
- Wizard recovery: scan one specific file type which you need to recover.
2 file scanning modes
- Deep scan: scan all files from selected storage medium. It usually takes longer time than Quick Recovery.
- Quick recovery: only scan the deleted files. If you only need to recover deleted files, then this scan mode is time-saving.
- Filter scanned files by folder, file type, created date, modified date, size and etc, so that users can easily pick out the needed files.
- Check file status before actual recovery.
Support importing previously-saved scanning results for resume recovery.