Continue using your PC’s applications in a virtual environment. Programs, files and user settings are transferred automatically with zero user downtime. Even if you moved from PC to Mac – you can continue using your Windows PC on your new Mac (i.e. you use Paragon Virtualization Manager 14 Compact in Windows to virtualize your Windows computer, take that virtual file and place it on your Mac, download a virtual machine program on Mac like VirtualBox or Parellels, and then run Windows as a virtual machine on Mac).
- P2V Migration – Migrate a physical system to a virtual machine or convert a backup image to a virtual disk. Migrate from 2TB+ physical drive to smaller virtual drive (it’s very helpful as most of hypervisors do not support 2TB+ virtual drives).
- P2V Adjust – Recover the OS startup ability after an unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool.
- Create VD – Create a virtual disk with a simple wizard.
- Migration without rebooting Windows – Hot processing of locked (in-use) hard disks lets you migrate a computer without rebooting and interrupting Windows.
- Full Windows OS Support – Guaranteed support for any Windows operating system since Win2K (excluding server editions).
- Smart Driver Injector – Makes the process of adding new drivers smooth and easy.