While spending time understanding theory is important for learning a skill; getting your hands dirty, practicing, and immersing yourself in the thing you’re learning will yield much better results. Want to learn a new language? Speak it. Want to learn how to play a game? Play it. Want to learn a sport? Practice it. Each day for the next 30 days, you will build a new project in plain, vanilla CSS3 without the use of templates, frameworks, or plugins. By the end of the 30 days, you’ll have a strong grasp on CSS3, and more importantly, the knowledge, ability, and confidence to start using CSS3 in your own projects.
- Access 32 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Have a strong grasp on CSS3 without relying on Frameworks, Code Snippets, Templates or Plugins
- Build a new project in plain, vanilla CSS3
- Immerse yourself & yield much better results
This course will teach you how to program using C++ language with its functions and features from the beginning. This course is for learners and beginners in the area of computer programming or C++ who are extremely new. The purpose of the course is to explain the various types of languages, covering the introductory portion pertaining to syntax.. This focuses on teaching features related to object-oriented programming and describing syntax and logical concepts. This module will teach the characteristics related to object-oriented design and the ones needed to create C++ a more essential and functional language.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 21 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what C++ & OOP is
- Create ew C++ project, Tokens, Arithmetic Operators, Relational Operators, & more
- Learn the various types of languages, covering the introductory portion pertaining to syntax
- Know the characteristics related to object-oriented design & the ones needed to create C++ a more essential and functional language
In this project, you will learn the basics of the web platform and framework Angular, you will be building a web application in a pre-setup environment. This course is intermediate level and designed to expose you to real-world challenges when building PWAs with Angular. This online interactive Angular training course will enable you to build dynamic, responsive, and interactive web applications by mastering the concepts of Angular. Angular is one of the most modern, performance-efficient, and powerful frontend frameworks you can learn today. The powerful features and capabilities of Angular allow you to develop dynamic and responsive web applications.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 23 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Teach the Angular actual & potential resources for AngularJS
- Apply the reasoning from the beginning
- Learn how to make use of them during the development of the application UI
- Understand & implement advanced programming concepts in your own projects
This module is designed for all programming students wanting to learn their programming skills in the basic languages of C++, as well as beginners, computer and other scientists, and artificial intelligence enthusiasts. Right from the start, learners in this specialization will begin coding. Every module provides adequate opportunities for writing programs and discovering errors in the learner’s own and others’ code. This course will help you advance your basic C ++ skills and achieve mastery of the language by assisting you in understanding advanced principles of the C programming language, allowing you to learn the art of problem-solving in programming using effective, validated methods. Of all programming languages, C++ is one of the most popular.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 43 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic control structures for programming languages
- Cover the properties of inheritance class
- See Multiple inheritance which is a feature of some object-oriented computer programming
- Learn Dynamic polymorphism
Flutter is a Google SDK for building native interfaces for iOS and Android using the Dart programming language. Flutter can integrate with existing iOS and Android codebases. It’s free and open-source. This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build dart flutter programming thus, you will have prepared a strong foundation for Flutter applications. The basics of dart programming are dealt with in detail and students are provided to test what they have learned with code quizzes prepared for each subject.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 41 lecture & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Get up & running quickly with Flutter
- Have core knowledge & build Dart Flutter programming
- Create a development environment for Flutter in mobile development
- Create complex, customizable, modern, responsive, & user-friendly web applications in mobile app marketing
NOTE: Software NOT included.
GraphQL is an API query language from Facebook, designed to describe the complex, nested data dependencies of modern web applications whereas Apollo is an open-source GraphQL toolkit. It is quickly becoming the standard for API development. This hands-on course gets you started with the basics of GraphQL, its various features, and its differences from REST. Using a practical approach, you’ll understand the benefits of using GraphQL on your client, engine, and server and use React for the backend in your stack.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 37 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the GraphQL language
- Write queries & mutations both on the client and the server
- Use & set up Apollo Client within React applications
- Realize the power of building flexible data schemas
- Learn full stack web development using GraphQL, ReactJS
Visual Studio Code is the #1 IDE among the programmer’s community. The usage of VS Code has increased exponentially in recent years. Companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and many others use Visual Studio Code to do development in various programming languages at a large scale. You will be learning these VS Code concepts from scratch in this course.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Get started with Visual Studio Code
- Create your first C# Project
- Master editing in Visual Studio Code
- Know how to navigate better in Visual Studio Code
- Get to know Intellisense in VS Code
- Use Extensions in VS Code
- Learn to debug in Visual Studio Code
- Master Git and GitHub usage for your C# projects
- Learn Visual Studio Code Workspaces
- Build Snippets in Visual Studio Code
ASP.NET Web API is one of the hot topics in the ASP.NET world. The usage of Web API is taking the world by storm. Companies such as Netflix, Spotify, Tesla, and Amazon use APIs to connect front-end and back-end functionality at a large scale. What is the key element in such integrations? You need to document your Web APIs so that they can be understood easily by developers. You will be learning about Web API Documentation using Swagger/OpenAPI concepts from scratch in this course.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 50 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand OpenAPI/Swagger, their differences, & the need for documentation in Web API
- Create an OpenAPI document using Swashbuckle in ASP .NET Web API through a step-by-step approach
- Create an OpenAPI document using NSwag in ASP .NET Web API step-by-step
- Use Swagger and Swagger UI tools from the OpenAPI community to create a rich API document
- Use Web API Analyzers to guide you in including appropriate attributes for achieving complete documentation
- Use Web API Conventions to automate & quickly document APIs with minimal effort.
- Learn the various approaches available for documenting a Web API including XML comments, data annotations, & so on
- Understand the steps involved in documenting API with multiple versions by creating one document per version
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.