Batch Picture Resizer does much more than the name implies. Automating routine tasks of image processing, it allows performing seamless conversion between multiple image formats, as well as resizing pictures in highest quality possible. In addition, Batch Picture Resizer supports a number of lossless operations such as flipping, mirroring and rotating images without losing visual quality.
No special knowledge required
Batch Picture Resizer offers a simple, friendly user interface and delivers extremely fast operation. The tool helps you quickly finish batch jobs of fitting the images into desired dimensions for sharing, publishing or uploading to your Facebook or Flickr account. In a word, this tool makes image resizing and conversion of multiple files a matter of just a few mouse clicks.
All image formats
Batch Picture Resizer supports all major image formats including JPEG, BMP, RAW, TIFF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, and a wealth of others. Employing high-quality interpolation algorithms, it can reduce or enlarge images with stunning quality. Speaking about quality, you can adjust levels and colors or convert pictures to grayscale.
Some image formats feature lossy compression, meaning you lose some quality every time the compressed image is saved. Batch Picture Resizer deals with this by offering a number of lossless editing tools, allowing you to flip, mirror or rotate JPEG’s in fully lossless mode. Of course, you can do the same for any format with the same lossless result!
With Batch Picture Resizer, you can upscale and downscale images easily. For upsizing images, a number of different interpolation algorithms will offer the perfect result for various types of images. Scenes such as nature, with irregular structures, or architecture, with many straight lines, will require different upscaling algorithms – and Batch Picture Resizer has them. Finally, Batch Picture Resizer can retrieve vertical orientation information from EXIF and use this information to automatically rotate pictures.
- Process multiple images in just a few clicks
- Resize pictures in batch mode
- Add text, logotypes and image watermarks
- Convert images between multiple formats
- GUI and command line are available
- Automatically rotate JPEG images based on EXIF information
- Lossless image rotation, flipping and mirroring for JPEG files
- Preserves EXIF tags
- Changes canvas size
- Supports RAW images (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, RAW, DNG, MNG, etc.)
- Batch image renaming
- Prompt-free overwrite or saving into new files
- Automatic level adjustment and color optimization
- Greyscale conversion
- Supports Windows 7 and 8, Explorer menu integration
- Compression rate and DPI change for output files