The KitKat 4.4 OS for Android is polished, immersive, and packed with a ton of amazing features. Learning KitKat is a great first step for any budding Android coder, and allows devs to build interactive apps for the consumer experience. This course will introduce SQLite, basic animation, the OpenGL-ES 3D library, and more programming essentials needed to code for KitKat 4.4. By the end of this course, there will be very little that can be done to an Android device that you don’t know something about.
- Access 86 lectures & 11 hours of content
- Discover the Model-View-Controller design pattern & how it applies to Android apps
- Use SQLite to create databases, model data in an app’s classes & provide data to controls
- Understand active & passive controls, and user interaction tools
- Explore audio & video capabilities, and the supported file formats/file storage
- Introduce yourself to OpenGL-ES
- Learn the essentials of debugging & preparing for deployment to the Google Play store
Android is the world’s most installed mobile platform and Google is investing heavily to build on that distinction. As it extends into wearables, cameras, and many other devices, now is the perfect time to learn how to develop for Android and cash in on this growth phase. In this course, you’ll gain the skills you need to begin a lucrative career in Android development by building 10 apps with varying functions.
- Access 59 lectures & 11 hours of content
- Introduce yourself to the Android native application, Gradle projects & incorporating Junit tests to projects’ source code
- Learn the Maven build tool & Spring Framework
- Discover the Google Maps Android API v2 & Google Play services
- Incorporate SQLite & write simple Object Relational mapping in native Java & SQL
- Access the Parse API to configure the Parse user service
- Set up complex fragment views using the Android Supportv4 library
- Create bitmaps w/ Android’s Drawables types
- Understand how to set up & access the YouTube API, and manage YouTube streams/objects
- Discover the Sherlock extension of the Android Supportv4 library
Android Marshmallow represents the latest and greatest technology from the Android platform. Through this massive course you’ll learn everything you need to develop the ultimate commercial Android app, from design and social media integration to AQuery library and syncing with Google Maps. Whether you need some help getting an app off the ground or are an experienced programmer mentor looking to keep your skills on the cutting edge, you’ll love this course.
- Access 410 lectures & 40 hours of instruction
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Android Studio
- Delve into newly added sections on the latest Facebook API, Google Maps, Google Accounts & Geofences
- Use Google Cloud Messaging services to incorporate notifications into your app
- Integrate your app w/ Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & more
- Discover third party libraries like AQuery to supplement your app development
- Build your app out for commercial purposes to promote your business or just monetize your development
- Test your knowledge w/ projects at the end of every section
They say it takes 10,000 hours to master something. We’re here to tell you that’s wrong. By focusing the full course on building a single team-streaming app, you’ll get the basics of Android development right through to the advanced design principles that will allow you to fully customize apps. This is the end-to-end comprehensive course that will prepare you to build creative, polished apps on your own.
- Access 42 lectures & 6 hours of content
- Delve into Google’s Material Design to design your app
- Discover advanced app design components like RecyclerView
- Understand the Android Support Library
- Learn design Patterns like 48dp Rhythm, Navigation Drawer & many more
Learning how to program for mobile platforms can consist of a lot of monotony. This course, fortunately, will give you comprehensive training in Android app development via a step-by-step, fun methodology that will keep you engaged creating many programs and applications. After this course you should be able to execute any Android project successfully, making you that much more qualified for high-paying development positions.
- Access 63 lectures & 15 hours of content
- Learn Android programming w/ Android SDK, Java, OpenGL & SQLite
- Discover core concepts like control flow, data types & arrays
- Understand modifiers, generics, streams & inheritance in Java
- Learn Android services & debugging
- Explore UI constructs, Android layouts & events
- Use advanced Android features like handling resources, localizing, security & configuration management
- Build persistence in your app for file handling, networking & more
- Discuss best practices for product release
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.