Have you ever fallen victim to a photo-bomber? Has a memorable photo ever been ruined by a forgettable ex-girlfriend or boyfriend? Snapheal is an advanced image healing software that can be used as both a standalone editor and plug-in. Simply point and click to remove unwanted objects or individuals from any photo, while still maintaining top-notch quality.
“… the upgraded version of MacPhun Software’s popular image-healing Snapheal app, Snapheal Pro will bring joy to your problem photos,” Macworld
- Erase extra objects & fix imperfections
- Use the smart pixel identifications algorithm & cutting edge technologies to solve your photo problems
- Fix blemishes & quickly perform minor fixes
- Retouch images w/ a variety of tools
- Improve gamma, saturation, contrast & color temperature
- Adjust light levels, shadows & highlights
- Sharpen images, reduce noise & more
- Use as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom & Apple Aperture
When taking photos in low light situations, every smartphone, compact camera or DSLR creates “noise,” or small color or light speckles that can ruin your otherwise great photo. Noiseless cleans up this digital noise fast, with advanced technology to retain sharp details, all with a single-click!
Top 10 Paid Mac App Store App (U.S. Store) since its release, with a 5-star user rating!
- Revolutionary smart noise reduction technology with pixel-perfect detail recovery after noise reduction
- One-click presets for quick and flawless results
- Supports JPG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Advanced technology specifically for iPhone and other smartphone photos
Being able to edit your photos is a great perk to life in the 21st century, but a lot of softwares can just be overwhelming. ImaPic, however, gives you all the core functionality of the best image editors, but offers it without the complicating frills. In this world of color gradients and Kardashians, minimalism lives on in ImaPic.
“ImaPic couldn’t be much easier to use. Drag and drop, edit, share. It does it at the right price; a few bucks with the free version substituting as try-before-you-buy,” Mac 360
- Resize, crop & change image orientation w/ ease
- Compress or convert images to JPG, PNG, BMP & TIFF
- Mail, AirDrop or share edited images to Twitter,Facebook or Flickr w/ a single click
- Highlight & redact scans or screenshots w/ free-hand drawing mode
- Process & edit multiple images easily
“Image noise” may sound like a pretty abstract concept, but you’ll understand it after you’ve used DENOISE Projects and witnessed your photos’ improvement. DENOISE is currently the only available software that removes all seven forms of image noise. The newly developed Smart Pattern Matching noise technology perfectly removes noise from your images while maintaining the perfect color, sharpness, and details.
- Remove luminance noise, color noise, color clouds, banding, salt & pepper, hot pixels & holes
- Use Smart Pattern Matching Technology for brilliant & noise free images
- Apply to images up to 12,800 ISO & higher
- Denoise RAW & JPEG images
- Plug-in w/ Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom to streamline your workflow
It’s the 21st century. You have probably compiled a lot of photos on your Mac. Pixa makes it easy and effortless to organize your photos so you can quickly find and share them. With easy uploads, Dropbox integration, and complex tagging and management functions, Pixa is the one app to finally get your photo library under control.
4.5/5 Stars, MacWorld
- Auto-tag photos w/ useful information like colors, size, web addresses, extensions & metadata
- Create Live Folders to sync photos w/ folders automatically, & combine w/ Dropbox for a perfect team sharing solution
- Export & share images via Dropbox, CloudApp or Imgur in just one click
- Grab screenshots or snap full page pictures easily
- Analyze your picutres pixel by pixel using the Loupe tool
- Extend to Safari or Chrome to save images directly from a browser
The world is full of vast and glorious landscapes, but it’s not always easy to convey their grandeur with a camera. That’s where Photo Stitcher comes in. This software lets you stitch together multiple photos to show in one photo what took you several to capture. The best part? You can use several stitch modes to create 360° panoramas, tiles to show full buildings, and vertical stitching to get the full breadth of tall structures or nature.
5/5 Stars, CNET
- Auto-select by groups to choose photos according to EXIF or overlapping to achieve optimal results
- Use auto-stitch to align images w/o manually messing around moving photos
- Extend cameras’ capabilities w/ 360° panorama, vertical, horizontal & tile stitching techniques
- Import photos or RAW files from smartphones, camcorders, scanners & other devices
- Share panorama photos directly to FaceBook, Twitter & social media websites
- Adjust photo effects to achieve the desired results
- Add color frames, texts or watermarks to panoramas photos
Photomosaics are one of the most fascinating and alluring photo effects you can create but, you have to admit, they look pretty dang difficult. Not anymore. With Photo Montage you can easily and automatically combine large numbers of photos to design incredible photomosaics to resemble any image of your choosing.
4/5 Stars, MacUpdate
- Create stunning photomosaics w/ thousands of tile images in high resolution
- Apply different effects to the original image to create desired montage photos
- Customize columns & pixels of tiles to adjust the size of the output file
- Combine more than 2,000 mosaic tiles, up to 16,000 pixels wide & unlimited pixels high
- Save mosaic photos or photo collage to PNG, JPEG & TIFF formats
- Share photos via Facebook, Twitter, email & more
Feeling creative? LensFlare Studio is a powerful light manipulation tool for adding over 100 high resolution optical effects to your photos to bring out the true essence of your photographic eye. Each effect responds dynamically as you position a light source, realistically simulating various lens types, reflections, and edge glare. Your true creative power is awaiting discovery!
4/5 Stars, MacUpdate
- Use on photos, graphic designs, logos, titles, special effects & more
- Experiment w/ anamorphic flares, natural sunlight, sci-fi flares, flare elements, bokeh filters & more
- Work w/ the highest-quality RAW files
- Share your photo creations on social media easily
In the market for a high quality photo editor but don’t want to break the bank on Photoshop? Photo Effect Studio Pro gives you the broad range and functionality of a premium photo editing software in an intuitive interface. With nearly 100 effects and intricate color management, Photo Effect Studio Pro can help you turn ordinary photos into extraordinary ones.
- Use nearly 100 editing effects expertly developed by professional photographers & graphic designers
- Fine tune photos w/ exposure, brightness, saturation, curve adjustment, color balance & much more
- Combine color effects & textures freely to create unique overlapping, layered photos
- Enjoy superior color management w/ sRBG, AdobeRGB & ProPhoto color space
- Access your iPhoto albums from within Photo Effect Studio Pro & enjoy your library in an interface fully optimized for Mac retina displays
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.