- Learn how to write programs to display output messages
- Write programs to prompt for input
- Use variables to store information
- Create programs that will make decisions
- Build programs to repeat a sequence of operatio
Operating systems are one of the most fundamentally important topics in computing. Any device with a computer, from smartphones to self-driving cars, use operating systems, which puts a premium on people who can competently work with them. This broad course touches on all of the functions within an operating system and the interrelationships between those functions. In addition, it has been designed to follow a companion textbook, Modern Operating Systems by Andrew S. Tanenbaum, to gain a deeper understanding of course materials that may be referenced any time.
- Explain the overall objectives & structure of any modern operating system
- Identify the differences & similarities between operating systems
- Describe the functions within an operating system & how they work together
- List what causes many operating system errors & crash conditions
- Understand how to use the more advanced operating system features to improve productivity
- Choose which operating system approach best suits individual situations
Python is a general purpose programming language that was explicitly designed to be highly readable, making it one of the ideal languages for beginner programmers. Despite the relative ease to learn, Python is an extremely powerful language, used in the creation of YouTube, Instagram, and Reddit, and commonly seen in machine learning, as well. Because Python has so many different uses, there are always many Python programming jobs available that pay very well. After this course, you’ll be well on your way to breaking into one of those jobs.
- Learn the basic structure of Python including Python’s data types & control flow constructs
- Write, debug & execute Python programs
- Describe & work w/ nested data types & exception handling
- Understand the basics of modules & object oriented programming in Python
- Use Python to work w/ files & the operating system
While it is one of the easier programming languages to learn, Python has such broad functionality that programs can rapidly escalate from beginner to advanced. This course confronts many of the advanced features of Python so you can enhance your Python knowledge and be eligible for more complicates, better-paying programming jobs. If you want to work in any programming field, you’re going to want to take this course.
- Write Python programs using complex data types
- Create object oriented programs in Python
- Use Python to create GUI programs
- Master regular expressions & threads in Python programs
- Build network programs in Python
- Work w/ SQL databases
- Extend Python programs w/ C code
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.