Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 100 GB lifetime cloud storage with Zoolz / Jul 22 2017

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

[@mardel] This is not a 14-day trial. Have you used Zoolz before? Have you tried a different email address? What country are you in?

#8493306 Reply | Quote
    Roglogg

No sirve para nada, solo deja sincronizar un ordenador y si intentas otro ordenador desconecta el primero y no lo deja volver a sincronizarse. Es mas fácil perder los archivos que tenerlos a salvo con este sistema. La aplicación para Android solo deja ver los archivos nada de poder subirlos. Una perdida de tiempo total.

#8493310 Reply | Quote
    Can

Who have a guarantee to up service after 10+ years ? Or what shall can you store in 100gb after 10year :)

#8493511 Reply | Quote
    Leo Elsinga

I am living in Spain and registration flawless, i have indeed 100 GB cold space, that means you cannot access your data directly, you have to wait a couple of hours before download. This is perfect for data you don´t wanna loose think about important photos and videos, they are save live time!

#8493967 Reply | Quote
    Mark Z.

This was a waste of time. I wanted extra storage to use on my Chromebook. It seems the web interface to storing and retrieving files is an extra that is not included in this offer. When I click on the web app link on this site, I just get their home page, with no easy navigation or search to find how to use it on a Chromebook. I also used a search engine, and the Chrome Web Store, where I found an app that just loaded the same web page that gave me no way to upload or download files. Useless for me. My windows computers all have many terabyte drives, so 100Gb isn’t going begin to back them up. Maybe I’ll try it on my Android phone, but there is little there I didn’t transfer from my PC. This is more a Windows small backup tool, and not what I would call real cross-platform cloud storage.

#8494401 Reply | Quote
    zloddo

it’s works with canada VPN server

i use free version VPN

#8494595 Reply | Quote
    Ambo

2.4kb/s download… the best cloud storage!

#8496554 Reply | Quote
    HarFanG

[@HarFanG] The 14 day trial period is on the dashboard of the account you create at the web site. If you go to the website and sign into your account, it takes you to the dashboard where it states 14 day trial period.

I went also on my account page, and didn’t see “14 days thingy”. I guess if it was here, I would have see it.

Anyway, as I found this offer isn’t “user convenient” for me, I deleted my account since my last post here.

#8496868 Reply | Quote
    Elmar Steigenberger

you didnt use the link on swosale’s site. Click this link, you will have lifetime

I am from Germany and it works great!

To the not workings: Use tor browser and you can use it!

#8501868 Reply | Quote
    Pushmataha

I keep getting the message “Someone already has that email. Try another?”. I would think that is obvious since that’s my email that I used to sign up on their web site so I could register this offer.

Anyone got a clue what to do about this?

#8502237 Reply | Quote
    Brad

This is a 100% scam – not available for your country, and what’s happen with those emails used in registration?!

Isn’t it easy to tell what countries are supported?

#8503589 Reply | Quote
    Felix Crevat

It works great for me so far, but one thing to be aware of is Zoolz will examine the file names you are backing up and block files or even close your account if their file name scanner suspects possible copyright violation: https://www.bestvpn.com/avoid-zoolz-bac … e-privacy/)

#8505937 Reply | Quote
    fudzi_88

it’s not available in your country.. posting from UE

#8506413 Reply | Quote
    pham dang hung

The best place to store my photo , video … thanks

#8506619 Reply | Quote
    buck

I STRONGLY suggest that you list the countries in which it works
    and specifically inform us if it does not work in your Domain
    Country (US) – which it does NOT — or don’t waste our time and
    expectations!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
Reply To: Reply #8502237 in 100 GB lifetime cloud storage with Zoolz / Jul 22 2017