Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 100 GB lifetime cloud storage with Zoolz / Jul 22 2017

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

[@buck] This is available in US.

#8507178 Reply | Quote
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

[@Brad] Not a scam.

#8512583 Reply | Quote
    Sam-Ottawa/ Canada

I have tried Zoolz 100Gb GiveAway. Fairly easy to use and works great when I tested uploading 500Mb… quite fast too. Many more Gbs to upload later. Webinterface and Desktop communications work fine. Haven’t tried Restore, thus, don’t know the speed…
    I have suggested to Zools to have a “Turn-off when done” function as we do backup when going to sleep.
    I do recommend this and will share with my wide network

#8513016 Reply | Quote
    david

Thanks, Ashraf!

#8513351 Reply | Quote
    jammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmes

signed up with my email, got thedownlowd link , filled in the form, tired to log in and got the message “email does not exist” looks like my hunches were right and that this whole thing is a TOTAL CROCK OF SHIT! :D

#8514416 Reply | Quote
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

@Everyone getting 14-day trial error: We’ve figured out the problem. You people did not read the directions we gave you. You *MUST* register at the link we give you; if you register from within the desktop app or from any other page, you will get a 14-day trial.

#8514453 Reply | Quote
    Tutman

This is only prompting me to sign up for 14 day free trial and no information about 100 GB for life as stated in the giveaway. Program downloaded and installed with no problem but takes me to a page to log in or sign up for trial only.

#8514455 Reply | Quote
    Tom Berendsen

This would be great if you could connect your mobile devise to it for items that you want to save…
    If this does become available, please let me know.

#8525026 Reply | Quote
    MJ

Not available in the Philippines

#8525249 Reply | Quote
    MJ

Please make it available in Philippines ASAP.

Thanks.

#8531745 Reply | Quote
    joshep

How to remove account from zoolz?

I have registered via application and I got a trial :(

#8531797 Reply | Quote
    joshep

I got it and remove it ;)

very usefull article http://wiki.zoolz.com/how-can-i-cancel-my-zoolz-account/

#8534922 Reply | Quote
    NOT FOR HONGKONG

NOT FOR HONG KONG

#8535674 Reply | Quote
    I like

I like

#8538122 Reply | Quote
    Patrick Ferguson

DIRECTIONS
    Please note this offer may not be available in all countries. This is not a 14-day trial; if you get a 14-day trial, then you registered at the wrong page. You must register from the link we give you below to get the lifetime license.

The download link for Zoolz is given to you below. Before you download and install Zoolz, you must register a Zoolz account to get the free storage. To register your Zoolz account and activate your free 100 GB lifetime cloud storage with Zoolz, click here to go to the registration page and fill out the form.

GUESS WHAT? THE LINK THEY GIVE YOU DOESN”T WORK,…… “PAGE NOT FOUND” 404 ERROR!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
Reply To: Reply #8489572 in 100 GB lifetime cloud storage with Zoolz / Jul 22 2017