Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 1000 High Resolution Backgrounds Bundle / Feb 1 2021

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 1000 High Resolution Backgrounds Bundle? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 1000 High Resolution Backgrounds Bundle, post it here! If you know of issues with 1000 High Resolution Backgrounds Bundle, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#17201012 Reply | Quote
    SFLORG

Just once I would like to see a sample of what is being offered. May already have it, and may not. . .be nice to know on a 1GB download. Thanks for the offer but have to pass without knowing. Limited bandwidth.

#17242227 Reply | Quote
    DagMary

Very nice and very, very helpful overlays!!! Many thanks!

#17262461 Reply | Quote
    Gabe

There are actually 10 files to download rather than 8. At least that is what was on the page when I started downloading. Thank you for the backgrounds.

#17262477 Reply | Quote
    Gabe

[@SFLORG] The backgrounds are split into ten different folders I assume with 100 images per folder. You may want to try a random zip file, unzip it, then if you like it get the rest. Or go to the mfr site https://eldamar-studio.com/product-category/backgrounds/

#17279389 Reply | Quote
    Adrian

Thank you and greetings from Argentina Happy 2021

#19480598 Reply | Quote
    Ashish Rai

Hello Team .. Can i use this for commerical use ….or it is only confined to personal use only.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: 1000 High Resolution Backgrounds Bundle / Feb 1 2021