Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 250 Handmade Icons Pack / Oct 8 2021

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 250 Handmade Icons Pack? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 250 Handmade Icons Pack, post it here! If you know of issues with 250 Handmade Icons Pack, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#18602685 Reply | Quote
    ring

Thank you, nice icon pack.

#18602855 Reply | Quote
    Roger Hass

MORE RUBBISH !!!
    250 worth of childrens doodles

#18604139 Reply | Quote
    Bob

Claims to be for the Mac, but only has an exe file which must be executed on Windows to download the actual zip file.

#18612448 Reply | Quote
    Mr.Dave

Someone must be paying attention to these comments. When I clicked the file link to download, I got the .Zip file directly. No .exe was downloaded. So Mac users do not need a PC to access the contents.

Files are .png files, with no background. I like the artwork. I think they would work better as stickers to paste onto photos or collages, but some might be good for icons. Since they’re black & white .png files, it would be easy to add colors as needed using a program like Paint.net or any other paint program that supports .png file type. Would be nice if a 1- or 2-page pic showing all of them was included, but it’s not too hard to make one. Thanks Eldamar & SOS for another nice giveaway!

#18891720 Reply | Quote
    jim

Thank you, how do i transfer icon to an (gmail) email?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: 250 Handmade Icons Pack / Oct 8 2021