Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 3300 Transparent People Stock Images Mega Bundle / Apr 29 2024

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 3300 Transparent People Stock Images Mega Bundle? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 3300 Transparent People Stock Images Mega Bundle, post it here! If you know of issues with 3300 Transparent People Stock Images Mega Bundle, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#22325451 Reply | Quote
    shekleeee2024

shekleeee2024

#22326396 Reply | Quote
    Kokto

[ @Ashraf] Link doesnt work. did not open

#22326656 Reply | Quote
    tnt

Tried to download this offer. Followed the instructions just as written, but never got a confirmation and so, never got the software. Total waste of my time.

#22326695 Reply | Quote
    tnt

Found an email with a download link. Guess I didn’t need to confirm anything after all. Convoluted process.

#22328274 Reply | Quote
    Anonymouse

This is pointless. If you click to download, the next screen says wait 10 seconds. It just sits there. It never actually gives an option to download anything and it wants a person to register but that’s $27. Waste of time.

#22344323 Reply | Quote
    Max

This is an ENORMOUS download of transparent images. There are some really great pics and tons of them are very useful. Thanks so much for the free share.

I had no trouble downloading them, but you should check your available disk space before you start. I downloaded a few groups at a time and went thru and deleted the pics I didn’t think I would use so it would make storing them easier and then sent them on their way to my online cloud account for safe-keeping. A small percentage of the pics were not completely transparent because there was still bits of white shade around the image, so I deleted those, but they could be used anyway if you are putting them onto a white background.

It does take quit a bit of time to download them all, so you might want to just save a copy to your Google drive and get back to it later.

#22344324 Reply | Quote
    Max

This is an ENORMOUS download of transparent images. There are some really great pics and tons of them are very useful. Thanks so much for the free share.

I had no trouble downloading them, but you should check your available disk space before you start. I downloaded a few groups at a time and went thru and deleted the pics I didn’t think I would use so it would make storing them easier and then sent them on their way to my online cloud account for safe-keeping. A small percentage of the pics were not completely transparent because there was still bits of white shade around the image, so I deleted those, but they could be used anyway if you are putting them onto a white background.

It does take quit a bit of time to download them all, so you might want to just save a copy to your Google drive and get back to it later.

#22344392 Reply | Quote
    Erika

I also have a problem with registration, so I couldn’t download the ZIP file!

My experience is that with things created by the Jasrati developer, as in the past with cliparts, registration is always problematic! Therefore, it is not worth visiting the Jasrati website!

#22344393 Reply | Quote
    Erika

I also have a problem with registration, so I couldn’t download the ZIP file!

My experience is that with things created by the Jasrati developer, as in the past with cliparts, registration is always problematic! Therefore, it is not worth visiting the Jasrati website!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: 3300 Transparent People Stock Images Mega Bundle / Apr 29 2024