Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 50 GB lifetime cloud storage with pCloud / Mar 1 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    ac2

[@Kelly] ee
    I’s not a joke, I can see 50 GB from PC and from Nexus

#4449731 Reply | Quote
    Rick

[@Richard] Sooo sorry, I was wrong, guess I needed to re read the instructions,DUH? now I have the 50g’s. Thank You!!!!

#4449734 Reply | Quote
    James

Like others, I am unable to get this deal. I WANT IT! Instructions say MUST have an existing account then gives a link to click. When the link opens, it is actually a form to fill out and since I am already registered as a user, I can NOT re-register or log in. I can not go any further. How can I (and all the others) get this to work? Please fix this!

#4449953 Reply | Quote
    Doug

Providing information about another storage site is a security red flag. I uninstalled this program at that point.

#4450018 Reply | Quote
    Ards Chuo

Via Sharewareonsale I should have 50gb. I followed the instructions provided. When I tried to install Pcloud after signing up for a Onedriveaccount, the Pcloud registration page said “user with this email is already registered”.
    So I cannot fill out the short form, and hit the orange “Get your free 50GB” button.
    On your website I only see that I have 10 gb.
    I may err in my estimation but this seems like a fake offer to me.

#4450752 Reply | Quote
    Alston

Hey All, at 1st I also thought this is a fake deal. However, we need to go to right handside:
    Backup>One Drive,click “Start”>Approve> 50GB Given.

50GB

#4451593 Reply | Quote
    Jay Bachmann

Same story as above. I only have 10gb. Nowhere in the Shareware on Sale does it specify that you need a OneDrive account.

The other problem is I can’t upload folders. I can only upload files and I can’t use Ctrl-A to select them all.

Another wasted crappy application by Shareware on Sale.

#4451826 Reply | Quote

Merci mille fois pour ce sympathique cadeau ! Je ne suis pas un gros consommateur de ‘Data’ mais il est toujours rassurant de savoir que l’on dispose d’un bon matelas d’espace pour échanger avec les autres !

#4451996 Reply | Quote
    Jim MB

Ditto as said above…

Followed ALL STEPS exactly as listed and says “already registered” and plan says “Free” with “20gb”… but page shows only 10gb… No 50gb as advertised

#4452500 Reply | Quote
    Rolly

Thanks ha!

#4453408 Reply | Quote
    Laszlo

It’s a giveaway…. but I got 10 Gb instead of the 50 Gb. Too bad.

#4453680 Reply | Quote
    ANDY

wORKS GREAT

#4453682 Reply | Quote
    MNE

Full Five Star

#4453684 Reply | Quote
    louis badillo

setup was easy and drive was able to connect with share on my system with no problems

#4453686 Reply | Quote
    Iwan Clement

It looks great. I’m looking forward to testing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
Reply To: 50 GB lifetime cloud storage with pCloud / Mar 1 2016