Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 50 GB lifetime cloud storage with pCloud / Mar 1 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Thomas

I cant have it :( Already registered say…
    Screenshot:
    http://prntscr.com/a9x0eu

#4453696 Reply | Quote
    Jay Bachmann

Signed up and it only shows I have 10gb of cloud storage. Have emailed their tech to find out why.

#4453702 Reply | Quote
    Jim Stoll

Hi. First, thank you for the many free shareware offers I have been able to make use of since I’ve found this site. This latest offering from PCLOUD only allows 10 gigs and keeps telling me the email is already in use. I don’t know if I did something wrong or it is just not happy with my email but any help would be appreciated.

#4453708 Reply | Quote
    Helena Tenji

This is great!

#4453710 Reply | Quote
    baris

thanks a lot

#4453711 Reply | Quote
    Renan Frozza

Very good! Today cloud storage is extremely important! Others solutions to test is awesome!

#4453712 Reply | Quote
    sanjay

Very good and versatile.

#4453721 Reply | Quote
    Andrey

Would like to check this service

#4453724 Reply | Quote
    Big Master

“User with this email is already registered.”

I would like to ask you to offer is valid for new and existing users. Because if it can re-deception. I want you to help us enforce the gift.

#4453726 Reply | Quote
    CN

Nice!

#4453871 Reply | Quote
    Kaan Berker

The guidelines are clear to understand, I have my 50 GB: thank you Pcloud ;)

#4456948 Reply | Quote
    N

Thank you for this offer. Worked perfectly when I followed the directions.

#4457878 Reply | Quote
    Lou

So… gotta use OneDrive. OneDrive is Microsoft. The same Microsoft that gives us Windows 10, which monitors everything you do? I am expected to trust them with my stuff? No, thanks.

Furthermore when I go to their page what do I see? Filling half the page, yet another Young Light-Skinned Black Woman. I swear that if ET’s had only our ads from which to learn about humans they would have to conclude that one out of four of us is a YLSBF. Advertisers think they’re proving themselves non-racist with this over-representation of one type of human when quite the opposite is apparent. Tired of this, and sick of MS too.

#4458539 Reply | Quote
    Nonie

Thank you for the 50GB of cloud storage.

#4458558 Reply | Quote
    Marcel

Works als advertised. After linking onedrive, 10g changed to 50g. Great offer!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
Reply To: 50 GB lifetime cloud storage with pCloud / Mar 1 2016