Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 50 Premium Modern Fonts / Jan 29 2023

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 50 Premium Modern Fonts? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 50 Premium Modern Fonts, post it here! If you know of issues with 50 Premium Modern Fonts, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#20777141 Reply | Quote
    g2k1

Hi,
    As for Fransiz yesterday, Eldamar is an inexhaustible source of unwanted emails (= spam), which it is very difficult to get rid of….
    Fonts are often available for free on many other less intrusive sites.

#20777900 Reply | Quote
    Whiterabbit-uk

Hi,
    As for Fransiz yesterday, Eldamar is an inexhaustible source of unwanted emails (= spam), which it is very difficult to get rid of….
    Fonts are often available for free on many other less intrusive sites.

I don’t mind the spam at all, it’s not intrusive and the programs I’ve gained; especially from Fransiz, are worth the spam. It’s not like I get that much anyway. It’s easily deleted simply by typing the name in the email search, then clicking on the small box that enables you to delete all the emails en-mass. Simplz!

And….. it only takes a moment of your time. Well worth it for the excellent software we get.

p.s. Ashraf, are you the same Ashraf that used to post reviews over on the giveaway site years ago when it first started back in 2006?

Regards Whiterabbit-uk (who is still posting reviews of the games over on the game side of the project)

#20788754 Reply | Quote
    Flack

You’d think you/they would at least show previews of the included fonts. How else will we know if there’s any we want. I’m just going to assume they’re nothing worth downloading. Yes, I know it’s free, but “free” often comes with a price. If the reviews are accurate, the price is a barrage of commercial emails from the vendor. That’s fine if it’s a product I can use, but it’s not if it’s not a useful product to me. I’m not giving up my email with knowing ahead of time if it’s useful to me.

The same can be said with many of the offers here. Very few details or screen shots. Before this I looked at the 200 Photoshop brushes offer. Again, no preview, and the product can’t be found on the vendor site. I decided against that offer, too, because the reviews were mixed but complaints used “spam” and “unprofessional” in the reviews. Without seeing brush samples, I have to take the reviewers at their word that the brushes are unprofessional and I’ll get spammed to death. Nope, no thanks.

The lack of adequate descriptions and preview images smacks of laziness to me. If you’re going to be lazy about getting new customers then your products may be lazily made and lack professionalism—after all, even with free products, we’re customers and potential buyers of upgrades and the vendor’s other products, that’s why they give stuff away.

In short, “free” isn’t really free if the cost of obtaining the product exceeds the value of using the product.

#20810533 Reply | Quote
    Shanoor

Hi

#21178989 Reply | Quote
    sahajarul gazi

good

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: 50 Premium Modern Fonts / Jan 29 2023