Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 500 Premium Stock Images / Apr 11 2023

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 500 Premium Stock Images? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 500 Premium Stock Images, post it here! If you know of issues with 500 Premium Stock Images, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#21074844 Reply | Quote
    guido76

HI,
    How many times are you going to offer us those already downloaded image packs over and over again?
    Please stop with Franzis and Eldamar….

#21076726 Reply | Quote
    Margaret

Unsuccessful in getting the download in addition to getting the license key.

#21076757 Reply | Quote
    SueW

[@guido76] You stop … There are others here who are seeing these offers for the first time and may be interested in downloading. Plus, this is the first time that I can remember Franzis offering stock images here.

#21076798 Reply | Quote
    chakou

thank you very much !!!

#21079308 Reply | Quote
    DenisX

Apart from the 500 images that I have not had a chance to look it there was offer to get Photozoom Pro 8 with the S Spline MAX for $15. It is said to be the best at enlarging images, and at any size. I tried it out and am well pleased, so easy to use. Franzis make you register before you get any freebies from them but that’s not a problem. Register once only and you get both freebies and offers that come up all the time…

#21085179 Reply | Quote
    MAMUN

Apart from the 500 images that I have not had a chance to look it there was offer to get Photozoom Pro 8 with the S Spline MAX for $15. It is said to be the best at enlarging images, and at any size. I tried it out and am well pleased, so easy to use. Franzis make you register before you get any freebies from them but that’s not a problem. Register once only and you get both freebies and offers that come up all the time…

#21139255 Reply | Quote
    Gina

This freebie looks good to me. I see that you can use this for personal and commercial projects. I want to know if you can modify and/or change them? Of course, I do not mean in an illegal way. I mean recoloring resizing etc.

#21359241 Reply | Quote
    Eusebio Lucas

Unfortunately the file download page is not opening.
    What can you do to help us?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: 500 Premium Stock Images / Apr 11 2023