Home Forums SharewareOnSale Deals Discussion 500 Realistic Professional Photo Overlays / Nov 27 2022

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 months ago by Hello There.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Keymaster

Have something to say about 500 Realistic Professional Photo Overlays? Say it here!

Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than 500 Realistic Professional Photo Overlays, post it here! If you know of issues with 500 Realistic Professional Photo Overlays, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)

#20455917 Reply | Quote
    Mick

Thank you to both Ashraf and Eldamar for presenting us with another useful overlays package.

I haven’t looked at all of them yet, but I will do. ;-)

#20456593 Reply | Quote
    STEVEN TAN

Can provide Key to register. Thanks

#20457895 Reply | Quote
    Gary

Just in case, it confuses anyone else:

The sample image shows a girl with dandelion seedlings and some out of focus lights. Initially, I looked through the overlays for the dandelions, but finding none, I searched on the image. I found evidence that the original photo had the dandelion seedlings.

The overlays have lightning (B&W and Color), rain streaks (white streaks against a black background), various backgrounds photographed with different lighting, out of focus lights (Bokeh, and out of focus light gatherings (VHS, etc.)).

The overlays are mostly simple but could come in handy.

#20484590 Reply | Quote
    Moon Cricket

8FAILED – NETWORK ERROR
    Gets to 105/432 MB then it niggers out on you.
    Just like the niggers the software just does not want to work.

#21307084 Reply | Quote
    Hello There

Hi there,

is your bundle royalty free ? Or is there some conditions?

Thanks again for your overlays, they’re great!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: 500 Realistic Professional Photo Overlays / Nov 27 2022