- This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 2 months ago by ML.
Jun 23, 2016 at 12:03 am #5138389AshrafKeymaster
Have something to say about Audials One 2016 SE? Say it here!
Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than Audials One 2016 SE, post it here! If you know of issues with Audials One 2016 SE, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)Jun 23, 2016 at 5:21 am #5139471Antonio MungioliGuest
Virus detected by Defender, (Trojan: Win32/Spursint.Alcl), not installed, removed.Jun 23, 2016 at 7:29 am #5140058Joe CurryGuest
Cannot install this programme, (W10 upgrade from W7 64 Pro)
I have disabled Bitdefender and Malaware Bytes. Anyone help?
EDI4MEJun 23, 2016 at 11:11 am #5140825Francis BorneGuest
Differences of paid version (SE in Brackets) as found in other languages:
– 100000 (80000) internet radio stations,
– record more than 100 (7) channels on schedule,
– save streaming music from Napster or Spotify with automatic title recognition and interface,
– access to stations in AAC format,
– search specifically for MP3s,
– MPEG4 format to convert videos (such as for Android phones and tablets, game consoles like PS3 or Xbox and Apple devices like iPad, iPhone and iPod)
– WLAN for playback devices equipped with Apple AirPlay.
– perhaps further differences (as homepage didn’t inform about SE in any way)Jun 23, 2016 at 12:14 pm #5140991Nancy StollGuest
Downloaded to my Windows 10 with no issues. Thanks for such a great program.
I have a problem submitting my post. I get this message twice. Hopefully, I will not get it for a third time.
“ERROR: Are you sure you wanted to do that?”Jun 23, 2016 at 2:13 pm #5141263Joe CurryGuest
Ok it’s installed but I only have the trial version, where is the reg key?
EDI4MEJun 23, 2016 at 2:22 pm #5141285LyndonGuest
Same here, shows as trial edition, during install it auto updated to latest version – wonder if this is the problem. UninstalledJun 23, 2016 at 5:56 pm #5141885SteveGuest
Nice one, cant wait to give it a try, thanks so much.Jun 24, 2016 at 12:04 am #5142415MLGuest
the special edition has not all the features of the full version, but it is also not a demo version. For using the all features, you need a key to activate it. But even the special edition updates at the beginning to the newest version. All other updates are, however, not included in the special edition.Jun 24, 2016 at 2:07 am #5142843Joe CurryGuest
I’m assuming no one got a key to unlock this programme?
EDI4MEJun 24, 2016 at 3:59 am #5143375MLGuestJun 24, 2016 at 5:01 am #5143733Joe CurryGuest
OK… So it’s not a giveaway, it’s the same trial that’s been widely available.Jun 24, 2016 at 6:51 am #5144293mishasinGuest
Thanks Ashraf for another great giveaway.
Best regardsJun 24, 2016 at 6:54 am #5144316mishasinGuest
Open Windows Registry Editor -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\RapidSolution\Audials_2016\LicenseJun 26, 2016 at 5:34 am #5152477MLGuest
[ @Joe Curry]
no it is not the same version that is offered as a demo on audials.com. The SE offers a broader set of functions. Moreover, with the demo version the limit in terms of how much can be downloaded is reached very fast.