- This topic has 21 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by Bülent SENYÜCEL.
Dec 15, 2015 at 12:03 am #3798022AshrafKeymaster
Have something to say about FlipHTML5 Gold? Say it here!
Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than FlipHTML5 Gold, post it here! If you know of issues with FlipHTML5 Gold, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)Dec 15, 2015 at 2:01 am #3798371Rene BonhiverGuest
Logiciel bloqué par chrome et Norton
Software is blocked by chrome and NortonDec 15, 2015 at 3:21 am #3798769NameGuest
GoodDec 15, 2015 at 3:28 am #3798801AshrafKeymasterDec 15, 2015 at 4:12 am #3799011nemeGuest
1. Notice on their website after creating account that it’s set up for you to upload your files and they convert them online to HTML. So what is the purpose of the program that isn’t covered with the online service?
2. Concerned that you have to log in to your account from the application (to activate initially); does this mean that it connects every time to their servers? I won’t store my flip-books on their server, so would rather not be connected to them (except for the initial activation, which is fine), giving them access to my computer. Just security conscious.Dec 15, 2015 at 4:22 am #3799046nemeGuest
3. Also, the description here states “multi-computer” license for 1 year, but when I installed this and signed on, it stated it could only be used on ONE computer; very disappointing as sometimes I’d need to use this on my laptop. Additionally, since the license is just for one year, I’m assuming you can’t make more books after that time for free, but will already existing books continue to work (if they are not on their cloud servers)?
4. Regarding my security concerns, when I installed, Windows Firewall popped up with a warning that the application wants to run previewhtmlserver.exe, I’m assuming to let you preview your projects as you make them? Since I will not be publishing to their cloud, but to my own server, is this really needed? Can’t the files be previewed locally?
Thanks for any clarity you can provide!Dec 15, 2015 at 4:27 am #3799065Serkan GündoğduGuest
Sitenizden hediye lisansını aldım ancak lisansı girebilmem için Hediye Kart Kodu elime ulaşmadı bu konu hakkında yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.Dec 15, 2015 at 4:28 am #3799070Serkan GündoğduGuest
Bu güzel programları bizlerle paylaştığınız için teşekkür eder iyi çalışmalar dilerim.Dec 15, 2015 at 4:48 am #3799148Kidda60Guest
Many Thanks For Promo And Best Wishes To All At S.O.S For 2016
Keep Up The Good Work..Dec 15, 2015 at 5:20 am #3799251serkan gündoğduGuest
Güzel bir iş yapıyorsunuz emeğinize tşkr ederim.Dec 15, 2015 at 9:53 am #3800112IvanGuest
Where drive/driving/lead LICENSE KEY in the “FlipHTML5 Gold”?
“Flip PDF” – easier and understandingly. (www.flipbuilder.com)Dec 15, 2015 at 10:33 am #3800205CliveGuest
Chromodo – a Chrome based security browser – blocked this file as potentially malicious.Dec 15, 2015 at 10:41 am #3800231CliveGuest
Chromodo – a Chrome based security browser – blocked this file as potentially malicious.
Subsequent download and checking on Virustotal showed no threats:
Malwarebytes scan on file also detected to threats.Dec 15, 2015 at 10:49 am #3800243IvanGuest
FlipHTML5 desktop application will either let you publish your book online or locally. However, the Lite version (what the Key above gives you) doesn’t allow you to publish locally. This beats the logic of having the application as you now cannot use it without an internet connection that lets you upload the generated flipbook.<
Register online and receive a free (?) Account and can upload files.
Question: is the meaning of the program, when you can do immediately online?Dec 15, 2015 at 12:12 pm #3800388Mary YasudaGuest
Google Chrome gave me a message that this download contains malicious something or other and blocked its installation. It is not in my download folder now…..maybe the publisher needs to check the downloads at the first link. I guess I can use the website but not the download program…..it looked promising….