- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by ChinghissKhan.
Jan 27, 2019 at 12:03 am #12969005AshrafKeymaster
Have something to say about LockPC? Say it here!
Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than LockPC, post it here! If you know of issues with LockPC, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)Jan 27, 2019 at 4:13 am #12970500Quach Phat ThangGuest
To register the license, go to HELP > BUY and enter the license code then activate.Jan 27, 2019 at 4:16 am #12970515VongdaraGuest
I tried to in stall this giveaway app on my laptop tablet Lenovo Miix 510. It seems that this app can not run on my windows 10 enterprise 64bit. When I start the program after installation it ask me to buy. When I click on the Buy button the error page will show up. If you click on OK button the app will disappear from screen.
Please help how to solve this problem.
Kind regards,Jan 27, 2019 at 7:27 am #12971755John USAGuest
I installed and registered this software successfully.
Two things bug me though:
1 – The installation and licensing instructions are in a foreign language.
2 – I could not copy and paste the serial number in the serial boxes when trying to register in Help –> Buy.
I was forced to type in the long serial number manually.
This sucks.Jan 27, 2019 at 12:08 pm #12973021uzmalikGuest
This is worst software that i installed, its registered online but later when locked the PC it become uncontrollable even cannot run task manager and windows violation message popup and hanged the system. i am lucky using Shadow Defender that Save my life after reboot become normal this is Russian bullshit.
but i got many useful softwares from SOS so Thanks for that
Please away from this software or takes safety measures. God Bless AllJan 27, 2019 at 8:03 pm #12974468AlanGuest
Malwarebytes found Anonymous.%97 virus in this app.Jan 27, 2019 at 10:43 pm #12974900frankGuest
Confused over the price. Their website shows it is five dollars, vs the twenty-five shown here? Thanks any info.Jan 27, 2019 at 10:44 pm #12974902Gyula VadnayGuest
“You will be asked to register the program the first time you run it.” Where is the popup screen? I can’t not register this sotware!Jan 27, 2019 at 10:44 pm #12974903JohnGuest
Your popup’s on my screen that someone downloaded something are a pain in the ass.Jan 27, 2019 at 10:55 pm #12974937RobGuest
Doesn’register the Russian (!?) softwareJan 28, 2019 at 1:36 am #12975760Quach Phat ThangGuest
– Light-weight program (~3 MB)
– Comprehensive & neat user interface
– Lock PC fairly well
– The security is good because it requires password to access the setting field.
– The EULA & software details are not in English when I install this program. The font for Russian is faulty. Some users say English was not automatically detected when they installed & launched LockPC. For me, I didn’t meet this error.
– The “Buy” button leads me to a faulty purchase page. It’s 404 error.
– The activation process is quite difficult and doesn’t support the complete license code paste. I have to paste each block of code, not all 5 blocks.
– The first time I locked my PC (Windows 8.1 Pro), the process is good. However, after unlocking, I see many “Windows Explorer” windows/processes in Task Manager (17 processes). I have tried again the second time and the error has disappeared.
– The help file (.CHM format) is faulty. I can’t see any text but the table of contents. Error: “This page can’t be displayed”. The language is still in Russian and English is not available.
– Keep updating your software & fix the bugs (Help.chm, the “Buy” button, the first lock process)
– Seperate the English & Russian (EULA, Help file, installtion language)Jan 29, 2019 at 7:48 am #12983780ChinghissKhanGuest
THis claim is WRONG: “The utility has a large number of settings that will customize the program to fit your needs.” There are NO options to lock a single Program. It is very esay to get around the security of this program.