Have suggestions, comments, or need help? Post it here! If you know of better software than Money-Pal PRO with free upgrades, post it here! If you know of issues with Money-Pal PRO with free upgrades, post it here! Share your knowledge with all of us. :-)
1. This discussion is about Money-Pal Pro which does not limit the number of accounts.
2. The installation process is slow because other dependency applications like Microsoft IIS Express Server and the Firebird Database also have to be installed. However, after installation the program is fast and will not slow down as more data are added.
3. You need to follow the steps to export the QIF it in the right format:
– Launch Quicken.
– Click on the File menu, select Export and select QIF file.
– Click on the Browse button, navigate to your desktop, then enter “myaccounts” to the File name field and press OK.
– Select Quicken Account to Export from: (Select <all accounts> from the options, you might have to scroll up to see the <all accounts> option in Quicken).
– Click on the drop down list to:
– In the Include in Export section, check Transactions, Account List and Category List. Please note that nothing else should be checked.
– Press OK. The export will take some time.