• Mini abc games with four words for each letter
• Kids can choose which letter to learn
The interactive alphabet games are designed to have kids interact with each letter of the alphabet in the form of a mini game. Each game teaches them to recognize and practice the letter.
• Letter identification mode to quickly identify letters
• Spelling mode with three difficulty levels to practice spelling commonly-used words
• Writing mode to learn how to form letters
• Each mode gives a reward sticker, which can be placed inside a digital sticker book
The Alphabet Practice Mode provides a comprehensive learning experience for children. It also motivates them in the form of a digital reward, so they are encouraged to keep learning. It features a series of tracing games to help kids recognize letter shapes, associate them with phonic sounds, and put their knowledge to use in fun matching exercises.
• Effective learning games for children
• Colorful interface and illustrations to make learning fun
• Hundreds of enjoyable sounds
• Developed and reviewed by preschool education experts
• Delightful animations to engage your kids in learning letters of the alphabet
• Aligned with the Common Core Standards in Preschool and Kindergarten Education
• Rich, exploratory environment with fun-filled surprises
• Frequent repetition technique to learn letters and their sequences
• Fun sticker reward system
Got any questions or comments?
Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.