Control Apps and Devices Remotely Over Network
Use iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad as a remote control
• for your slide shows, presentations, and demos
• for your audio and video playback
• for live voting or survey response gathering
• for school exams and contests
• for FileMaker®, AppleScript® and Web applications
• for lights and other devices in your automated home or office
• for traffic lights, railway models, other real life models
• for anything else thanks to Net Remote's customizability
24U Net Remote connects to a specified remote host at a specified TCP port number and sends commands to the host as you tap buttons. Currently only raw text protocol is supported. Every button on the currently active layout is configured to send a specific text.
Any app or device capable of responding to raw text messages and sent over TCP can be controlled with 24U Net Remote. You can control any number of remote apps or devices, but only one at a time. When you open a layout, Net Remote immediately connects to the remote host so you can start controlling it.
Net Remote uses so called layouts to know what to display on the screen and where to respond to your taps. You can download several remote control layouts for free and others are available via inApp purchases. You can also upload custom layouts via iTunes file sharing and unlock communication for them.
Get the most out of 24U Net Remote with our tools and add-ons!
• Integrate 24U Net Remote with FileMaker Pro.
• Use 24U Net Remote to run AppleScript scripts .
• Have your web updated by tapping buttons in 24U Net Remote.
• Automate your home with FileMaker Pro, Phidgets, and 24U Net Remote.
• Turn your computer into a multimedia station controlled by iPhone or iPad.
• Control your presentations and trade shows from your hand.
See the 24U Net Remote homepage to learn how you can turn your iPhone or iPad into a multi-purpose remote control for your apps and devices.
Download sample receiver scripts and 24U Net Remote Receiver for Mac, for Windows, for FileMaker and for Web from our website for free.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.