Imagine what you could learn chatting with the likes of Mark Cuban or Tim Ferriss. Now how about chatting with them and 28 other world-class achievers? Featuring 30 interviews with today’s most influential people, 30 Days of Genius hones in on the creative side of becoming successful—how these minds used their creative drive to break the mold and achieve. Start each day with an interview and come to achieve your goals in no time.
- Access 30 lectures & 30 hours of HD content 24/7
- Learn from the likes of Mark Cuban, Richard Branson, Tim Ferriss, Jared Leto & more
- Hear their successes & failures and turn them into actionable insights for yourself
- Watch an interview before work, during lunch, or whenever you need motivation
First, there was The 4-Hour Workweek, now New York Times best-selling author Tim Ferriss is back with The 4-Hour Life, a holistic life strategy for mind, body, and success. Inspired by the great Ben Franklin, Ferriss presents best lessons, principles, and hacks for achieving health, wealth, and wisdom. From start-up tips to language learning techniques, Ferriss’ teachings are both broad and comprehensive.
- Access 16 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Explore hacks & tips for becoming healthy, wealthy, and wise
- Get advice for learning a new language, improving your athletic performance, and more
- Learn more about validating your business and applying start-up tips
Here’s your comprehensive guide to jump-starting your next online business. Following along a lifestyle entrepreneur, new media expert, and video marketing pro, you’ll get the scoop on proven strategies for starting a successful online venture. Learn how to build authority, gain online media, attract influencers, and leverage social media to build up your brand and bring in more revenue.
- Access 14 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to develop a product that sells
- Discover strategies for creating lead magnets
- Explore online marketing tools & methods for growing your email lists
Resolve pain, prevent injury, and optimize your athletic performance with help from mobility expert and SF Crossfit founder Kelly Starrett. Whether you’re trying to improve your mile time or just pick up your kids without hurting your back, you can move better in your daily life with a “how-to” blueprint for perfecting your movement and ensuring long-lasting health.
- Access 19 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Eliminate inefficiencies & avoid injuries by fixing your movements and positioning
- Explore the fundamental principles of mobility & mobility exercises
- Discover how to sit & sleep better and run properly
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.