Chatbots utilize a combination of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing (NLP) for understanding people. NLP primarily involves two important processes, such as Natural Language Understanding and Natural Language Generation. Natural language understanding implies the ability of a chatbot to understand a human, and Dialogflow enables it. In this course, you’ll get 3+ hours of video content covering all topics related to the use of Dialogflow for creating a Chatbot.
- Access 14 lectures & 3.4 hours of content 24/7
- Master your skills in Diagflow
- Develop chatbots using Diagflow & NodeJS
- Provide better customer engagement & improved customer service
- Develop skills for better lead generation, nurturing, & verification
The Certified Jenkins Engineer exam validates your skills, knowledge, and experience as a Jenkins professional. Once you clear the exam, it means that you have a proven level of proficiency in Jenkins. In this course, you will find 28 lectures in total, covering all the exam objectives.
- Access 28 lectures & 5.34 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basics of the CI/CD/Jenkins concepts
- Use Jenkins as a build & integration server
- Automate project development & deployment using Jenkins
- Implement Continuous Development as Code best practices
Docker Swarm is the service that helps you in the creation and management of a cluster of Docker nodes alongside scheduling containers. Every node of a Docker Swarm is actually a Docker daemon, and all the nodes interact by leveraging the Docker API. Docker Swarm could help in rescheduling containers or failures in the nodes. This course contains around 30 lectures that provide detailed coverage of all basic concepts pertaining to Docker Swarm.
- Access 40 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn all the basic concepts related to Docker Swarm
- Develop your skills for building, automation, & monitoring of a server cluster for containers
- Establish your reputation as a reliable candidate for promising DevOps job roles
The Certified Kubernetes Application Developer online course has been designed to help you understand the technical concepts covered in the exam. The Certified Kubernetes Application Developer exam validates your expertise to design, build, configure, and expose the cloud-native applications for Kubernetes. Once you clear the exam, it means that you have a proven level of proficiency in Kubernetes.
- Access 37 lectures & 5hours of content 24/7
- Develop container infrastructure platform & tools to operate the platform
- Improve the continuous integration & delivery systems
- Identify & evaluate new requirements, technical standards, and design
- Evangelize cloud native architecture
- Collaborate & coordinate with developers to assess the requirements and design platform as per that
The Certified Kubernetes Administrator exam validates your skills, knowledge, and experience as a Kubernetes administrator. Once you clear the exam, it means that you have a proven level of proficiency in Kubernetes. This training course consists of 8+ hours of training videos. You will find 59 lectures in total, covering all the exam objectives.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 59 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Develop & maintain advanced platform to manage the lifecycle of Kubernetes cluster
- Develop tools for automated build, test, deployment, & management of the platform
- Monitor system events to ensure system availability, health & service quality
- Improve delivery systems & continuous integration
- Maintain documentation regarding operations, configurations, & troubleshooting procedures
- Perform application & system patching; answering service requests and user’s query as well
- Identify & define guidelines, standards & best practices
- Help teams in the evaluation of new requirements, technical standards & design
Git is one of the top version control systems around with the capability of handling projects of varying sizes. Therefore, it is recommended for the developer and DevOps professionals to learn Git. The free and open-source software allows developers to achieve promising efficacy in non-linear development. As a result, learning Git can establish your skills as a competent and flexible developer by leveraging the advanced algorithms of Git.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 11 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Develop a modular approach for coding
- Be more flexible in formatting & modifying commits before completing them
- Improve your abilities for rolling back mistakes
- Make better revisions of code
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administrator exam validates the skills and knowledge of candidates in the configuration and management of the Red Hat OpenShift container platform. In this course, you will find 53 lectures covering all the important topics related to the Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration (EX280) certification exam. In addition, you can also find two hands-on labs with this course for your preparations for the Red Hat OpenShift Administration certification.
- Access 53 lectures & 7.16 hours of content 24/7
- Identify areas of improvement to boost system performance & availability
- Support the change management in container platforms for new versions of Hotfixes, SysAdmin tasks, OpenShift, & ,more
- Develop precise estimates on different work packages
- Manage all processes in container platform landscape such as installation, upgrade, monitoring & patching
Ansible is a powerful and very simple open-source tool that can provide easy execution of automation tasks. Therefore, you can pursue expertise in the management of a total cloud region, initiating configuration changes, and configuration of network devices across Windows and Linux. You can achieve promising careers in job roles such as system administrator, automation engineer, developer, and DevOps engineer. Ansible Basics training course comprises of almost 2 hours of training videos. You will find a total of 10 lectures, which covers all the basic concepts of Ansible.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 10 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basic concepts of Ansible
- Easily execute automation tasks
- Pursue expertise in the management of a total cloud region, initiating configuration changes, & configuration of network devices
Learning OpenShift will make you know about the basic features and functionalities of the OpenShift. Also, it will help you understand how to build cloud-enabled services and applications. On completing the OpenShift basics training course, you will be at a moderate level of understanding of OpenShift basics and its key building block. Also, you will get a fair idea of how to configure OpenShift in the cloud infrastructure and use it.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 24 lectures & 2.4 hours of content 24/7
- Know about the basic features & functionalities of the OpenShift
- Understand how to build cloud-enabled services & applications
- Be at a moderate level of understanding of OpenShift basics & its key building block
- Configure OpenShift in the cloud infrastructure & use it
Containerization helps in making applications highly available for users and easy to deploy for developers. Thereby helping release and update of applications easily with speed without incurring downtime. Kubernetes could also help in ensuring that containerized applications run according to your specified configurations. As a result, Kubernetes experts can be prominently favorable choices in various development and operations team roles. In this course, you’ll get over 4 hours of video lectures reflecting on each and every basic concept pertaining to the applications of Kubernetes.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 22 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Master Kubernetes & its important features
- Manage batch jobs & long-running processes
- Use Kubernetes as a unified platform for container management
In the Docker Certified Associate training course at Whizlabs, you can find more than 6 hours of training videos covering different exam topics comprehensively. Aspiring candidates could also find two full-length mock exams with 55 practice questions in each. This course will help you prepare for the certification exam and validate your Docket skills and expertise in using the Docker tool.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 81 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Get access to 2 full-length mock exams (110 unique questions) & a practice exam (15 questions)
- Run containerized applications from the previously existing images stored in a centralized registry
- Deploy images across the cluster & their installation, maintenance and operations across the Docker platform
- Migrate traditional applications to containers & configuration of the Docker Engine
The Puppet 206 – System Administration Using Puppet Certification (PPT-206) Exam is intended for the candidates who perform a system administrator role. This exam validates and recognizes the skills of IT professionals who have the technical capabilities and real-world experience required for managing their infrastructure, from provisioning and configuration to patch management and compliance by using Puppet IT automation software. This course will cover all the basic and necessary concepts for you to pass and even ace the certification exam.
- Access 59 lectures & 6.48 hours of content 24/7
- Introduce, design & implement new technologies to streamline business processes
- Design & implement cloud infrastructure
- Design, develop & support automation modules using Puppet technologies
- Identify COTS solutions to address the business requirements
- Provide analytical support & leading negotiations with technical assistance
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.