• Monitor children’s acquisition of skills necessary for listening and spoken language communication
• Provide information about current levels of functioning and progress
• Identify areas of concern
• Select appropriate goals for ongoing development
• Aid in counseling families
For the first 24 months, developmental skills are specified in three-month age-range intervals. After the first 24 months, developmental skills are specified in six-month age-range intervals. Each skill can be marked as a goal, emerging, or mastered.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.