The job market is more competitive than ever. Recent graduates are up against growing numbers of their peers, while seasoned professionals are finding it harder to move up the career ladder. However, with this collection of lectures, guides, templates, and sample banks, you’ll learn the career building techniques to make your qualifications stand out from the pack. Based on research from Harvard Business School, the McKinsey Consulting Group, and Duke University, this is course has been given a brand new 2017 reboot to guide you on all of your future career pursuits.
- Access 103 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare keyword-rich, targeted resumes that get results
- Present yourself powerfully on LinkedIn & separate yourself from other professionals
- Source & create career opportunities using traditional & non-traditional techniques
- Build relevant professional networks that are the foundation for a sustainable career
- Interview competently & persuasively while being yourself
- Negotiate job offers successfully
Your ability to use modern financial tools and systems is a crucial ingredient for a successful and happy life. Credit scores, loans, mortgages, and financial instruments like index funds, mutual funds, stocks and bonds are fundamental to existence today. Through this financial empowerment course you’ll learn how to use credit and debts, manage your cash flow, how to save and start investing, how to buy real estate in your name, and much more. Time to be a real person!
- Access 30 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build & manage your credit score
- Use credit cards
- Take out & manage personal loans
- Learn how to manage personal budgeting, saving, investing, & buy real estate
Okay, so it doesn’t come with a degree, but this course will deepen your abilities as a manager, entrepreneur or executive and enable you to make a significant and long-lasting impact on your organization and the communities you serve. You’ll acquire new frameworks and skills developed based on research from MIT, Stanford, Harvard, and other leading institutions and see an exclusive series of interviews with Brian Burwell, one of the world’s premier management consulting firms. It’s an MBA without the degree, yes, but with all of the training and a fraction of the price tag.
- Access 91 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn recipes for handling common management challenges
- Communicate & persuade in the age of digital communication
- Win in negotiations while cultivating long-term relationships
- Maximize your personal productivity & handle time constraints
- Understand issues faced by managers from a macroeconomic perspective
- Transform your leadership style & develop your soft skills
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.