Excel is a programming language in and of itself. In this power-packed course, you’ll use Excel and Visual Basic for Apps (VBA) for some serious financial number-crunching. You’ll cover risk modeling, factor analysis, numerical optimization, and linear and logistic regression in your quest to become a competent financial modeler.
- Access 50 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Model risk using covariance matrices & historical returns
- Understand principal components, Eigen values & Eigen vectors
- Apply PCA to explain the returns of a technology stock like Apple
- Study various extensions to the Simplex method, including K-of-N constraints & quadratic objective functions
- Interpret regression results & avoid common pitfalls
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.