As a Studio One user you need know about its deep MIDI implementation. Learn to record, edit and make MIDI magic in this in-depth course featuring trainer Gary Hiebner.
This course, designed by Studio One expert Gary Hiebner, is an all-out, in-depth exploration of MIDI editing in PreSonus' powerful DAW. You learn about the great features Studio One offers when it comes to working with and editing MIDI in your production including Actions, an option-rich way to manipulate your velocities, grooves and quantization to really get down and dirty with your MIDI parts.
Gary also explains Impact, Mojito, and Sampler One, three great virtual instruments that are built right in to this DAW and give you tons of flexibility when creating and editing patches. You'll also see and hear as Gary demonstrates how he uses the built-in Melodyne plug-in to transform an audio track into MIDI.
So get ready to take your MIDI data to the next level and bring new life to your tracks. Oh, and make sure you watch the other great courses in our ever-expanding series on Studio One, the DAW with the artist in mind.
Table of contents:
1. Setting Up Instrument Tracks
2. Setting Up Your MIDI Devices
3. Using the MIDI Editor
4. Going Through the MIDI Tools
5. Piano Roll vs. Drum Editor
6. Using MIDI Quantization
7. MIDI Velocity Actions
8. MIDI Groove
9. Using MIDI Actions
10. MIDI Quantize Actions
11. MIDI Velocity Actions
12. Double Notes, Short Notes & Split Notes
13. Conform Your MIDI to Scale
14. Editing Multiple MIDI Instruments
15. MIDI Velocity and Modulation
16. Using the Impact Drum Machine – Part 1
17. Using the Impact Drum Machine – Part 2
18. Subtractive Synthesis with Mojito
19. Using Sound Fonts & Sound Font Player
20. Getting Into Sampling with Sample One
21. Turning Melodyne Audio Events into MIDI Events
22. ReWire Setup
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.