This app may not work with a lot of dedicated streaming apps from iPhone/iPad - Netflix, Sports Apps (MLB, NBA, etc), Hulu, etc. It will likely work from MacBooks. It will not work from iPhone/iPad because of DRM (digital rights management) protections built into the streaming apps, so I unfortunately can not control this; if it works or not will depend on your device and geography. If you buy this app because you wanted to stream from one of these apps and are finding that it doesn’t work, please email me for a refund (email@example.com); I will process and respond within 48 hours.
1. Set service status on in in the app
2. Make sure both devices are on the same Wifi
3. Connect via your Apple device.
If you have any trouble at all, simply press the “How to Use This App" button to view our help guide.
* Clean design
* High quality screen casting
Known Issues -
1. Per above, the app won’t mirror DRM content (this is content that is protected by digital rights management software) - what won't successfully mirror will largely depend on your Apple device and geography (iPhone/iPad/Macbook). For example, airplaying Netflix to your Android TV will work from your Mac, but not from your iPhone. One workaround for that is to use your phone's browser to go to Netflix, rather than using the Netflix app, and then airplaying. Most sports apps will not work - MLB, NBA, TSN, etc.
2. The first time you press "Set Service Status Running" it may take a little longer than usual.
3. There may be lag depending on your internet connection's strength. BEST PERFORMANCE R AT AROUND 70-100 MBPS INTERNET SPEED.
4. Currently the airplay works better from a mac laptop/desktop than iPhone - we are working hard to bring iPhone screen casting up to the quality from a mac.
5. On the iPhone sometimes a message similar to "AirPlay is connected" will pop up, particularly when an ad interrupts your video - this is part of the airplay protocol, and we are not able to affect it. You solve this by clicking to another video and then going back to your previous video. Sorry for the inconvenience.
6. The screen when projected from Mac will get a little stretched - this is done to improve the quality of videos. Your full screen videos will still be fully displayed.
The two best steps for trouble shooting are to try uninstalling/reinstalling the app, or restarting your Apple device.
This app was not created or endorsed by Apple. Icon was modified from: https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/television_130281
Please write us a quick review; I really appreciate every review and it that will really help me continue to improve the app.
If you run into any issues or are unsatisfied in any way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. I are here to help and will get back within 48 hours - if we can't fix your issue, I will give you a refund.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.