• 389KB on Android 4.x; 623KB on Android 5.x; expands to ~1MB once installed
• Ad-free, tracking/statistic free, and distraction free (no 'rate us now!' or 'download this!' barriers)
• Zero permissions required
• All-black background reduces strain on eyes at night and saves battery by fully turning off about 50% of display pixels on all Galaxy devices + newer flagship phones
• Choose 1 suit, 2 suits, or 4 suits
• Does not hide notification bar during gameplay
Should work on all devices of any screen size. The menu is accessible in portrait mode, the table consumes the whole screen in landscape mode.
The top left corner is the Deal button. When you complete a stack from King to Ace, you have to manually drag it to the top center area.
Actually tested devices so far:
• Galaxy S4, S5, Note 2, Note 4, S4 Mini
• Galaxy Reverb
• LG G3
• HTC One M7
• Moto G
• Dell Venue 8 Tablet (Android x86 / Intel Processor)
• On cheaper Android 4.x phones, there is annoying lag when dragging a card. To fix this would require using a 3rd-party library on our part. That would double or triple the app size and use a lot of resources. I would like to believe that most people are running at least Kitkat by now.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.