• Intuitive user interface
• Multiple chess themes
• Support for tablets
• Import chess games in PGN format from internal storage/SD card/Dropbox/web links/clipboard
• PGN specification support (comments, move and positional NAGs, tag pairs, recursive annotation variations, time information etc) for both view and edit
• Games Explorer with advanced filtering (white, black, result, FEN, etc)
• Analyze a chess game displaying inaccuracies, blunders and suggesting better moves.
• Analyze a chess position with MultiPV (multiple lines of thinking)
• UCI chess engine protocol support
• Open Exchange chess engine support (Komodo 11, Stockfish 10, Chiron, Texel, Senpai etc)
• Chess Engine Management (install/uninstall/activate engine)
• Short/Long algebraic notation support for chess moves
• Auto replay games
• Move List Navigation
• Share game as text or GIF via email, Twitter, clipboard etc
• Share position as FEN or image via Messenger, WhatsApp etc
• Collection of 50 high quality chess games included
• Chess opening detection for any game
• Engine options configuration (Hash, Threads, Syzygy endgame tablebases, etc)
• Partial games (chess tactics, chess endgame positions, incomplete games) support
• Open game/chess position on Share action from other chess apps
• Paste game/chess position
• Record and/or annotate chess games (entire games, partial games, tactics) in PGN format
• Set up chess position visually
Analyze your Chess - PGN Viewer, the free version of Analyze your Chess Pro - PGN Viewer, is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lucian.musca.chess.analyzeyourchess&hl=en.
Free vs Pro version
• Pro version does not contain ads
• In the Pro version, you can install any number of chess engines (both OEX and UCI)
• In the Pro version, game analysis (either by time or by depth) is not limited.
• In the Pro version, you can load PGN files from SD card
• In the Pro version, you can paste PGN file/FEN from clipboard
• In the Pro version, you can set up a position visually
• In the Pro version, you can configure engine options for any chess engine (Hash, Threads, Syzygy tablebases etc)
• In the Pro version, you can record chess games (entire games, partial games, tactics) in PGN format
• In the Pro version, you can use advanced PGN edit functions (promote variation, edit tag pairs)
• In the Pro version, you can filter games using advanced filters in Games Explorer
• In the Pro version, you can receive FEN/game using Share from other apps
• In the Pro version, you can view your recently opened PGNs
Internet permission - is used for open PGN from Dropbox, open PGN from web links and analytics.
Storage permission - is used for chess engine management, chess engine endgame tablebases support and local PGN file management.
Keywords: PGN viewer, PGN editor, PGN database, chess viewer, chess GUI.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.