Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world and Kotlin has been declared by Google as a first-class programming language to build Android apps. With the imminent arrival of the most anticipated Android update, Android 10 (Q), this book gets you started building apps compatible with the latest version of Android. It adopts a project-style approach, where it focuses on teaching the fundamentals of Android app development and the essentials of Kotlin by building three real-world apps and more than a dozen mini-apps.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 698 pages
- Get a strong grasp of how Kotlin & Android work together
- Learn to make your apps more presentable using different layouts
- Dive deep into Kotlin programming concepts such as variables, functions, data structures & more
- Add multilingual text so that your app is accessible to millions of more potential users
- Learn how animation, graphics, & sound effects work and are implemented in your Android app
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.