Audulus is a minimalist modular audio processing application. Design sound from first principles.
"Audulus 3 out and is stunning!" – Richard Devine, devinesound.net
"beautiful interface" – Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
▶ Run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps! ◀
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!"
– Mac App Store Australia review
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used."
– USA Mac App Store review
"Remarkable gesture control"
▶ Visit our forum for exciting user-created patches! ◀
▶ Key Features:
• fluid interface – smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control – use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• presets – quickly change between settings
• unlimited history – everything you do is stored
• polyphony – process multiple voices
• encapsulation – group nodes into sub-patches
• diverse nodes – from ADSR to ZeroCross
• audio unit version – run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps (free download)
• iCloud support – effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
▶ Featured Built-in Modules:
• 5ms Revolving Clock Divider
• Touch Feedback Clock
• Ms. Torsion Distortion
• Fibonacci Sequence
• Fab Five Rectifying LFO
• The Warpeggiator
• Scale Quantizer
• Cyclone Matrix Mixer
…and many more!
▶ Built-in Nodes:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Global Time
• Zero-crossing Counter
• Audio Unit Plug-in
• Custom Nodes – build your own modules!
• Math expression module -34 Math nodes in one!
• Timing mode – figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!
• Switch pack – two nodes for signal routing, more to come!
• Poly pack – Stereo and Quadraphonic processing!
▶ Recommended Hardware: Mid 2010 Mac. May not run well on older hardware. Intel GMA 950 Graphics is not supported. ◀
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.