Backup4all Lite is the edition that offers basic backup features. It’s recommended for home users that don’t need the advanced features of Standard or Professional, and just need to run manually a mirror backup. While it supports as backup destinations external/removable drives and network destinations, it lacks support for FTP, DVD/Blu-ray and supports only mirror backups.
Quick specs of the Lite edition:
- File and folder filtering (filter by attribute, size, date, name and type)
- Explorer-like interface
- Backs up open files (files in use) – as an example you can back-up Microsoft Outlook without closing it first
- Default Predefined backups (My Documents, My Pictures, Outlook Express, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird, IE Favorites, Backup4all configurations)
- Backup plugins – possibility to import plugins as Predefined Backups
- Mirror backup with individual file compression and encryption
- Brief view and “Getting Started” window with shortcuts to main operations
- MSI setup for automatic deployment
- Command line version
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.