Base “10” Converter supports decimal, hexadecimal, and binary numbers systems; in addition to being the only app in the app store to support numbers all the way up to 53 bits as well as having predictive base selection; meaning you don’t have to choose your starting base because the application dynamically chooses based off of user input. Of course you can override the automatic base if desired.
The application also contains an easy to read and access help menu available at all times in the upper left corner of the application. Base “10” Converter is available cross-platform as well, so if you need it on multiple different mobile devices running different operating systems you can use a familiar interface no matter what device you’re using.
Getting Started (Tips & Tricks)
* Simply start entering your target number to begin converting between bases. See the tips below for special cases.
* Your desired base will be intelligently predicted; simply click on the display text for your desired base to override this prediction.
* The dark checkmark indicates the current base, and empty circles indicate bases you can change too. If a base has no circle that means the current number is out of bounds for that base or contains digits incompatible with that base.
* The font for each base will dynamically scale and span multiple lines as needed to make sure the entire number is visible at all times.
* The largest supported number is 53 bits in length (largest in the app store).
* Press "DEL" or "AC" to delete individual digits or clear the entire number, respectively.
Future Additions & Changes (Currently in development and testing)
* Floating point numbers allowed
* Settings pane to allow changing of themes, floating point options, and other visual options
* Themes (user will be able to choose between different color schemes)
* Automatic/manual mode indication and toggle on screen (upper left, next to help button)
* Option to display leading zeros on binary number
* Option to display "0x" in front of hexadecimal numbers
* Octal base
* Set custom maximum upper limit if you want numbers to end on even bytes (for example you could set upper limit to 48 bits instead of 53 bits)
* Option to remember entered digits even after fully exiting the app
* Improved click performance on some platforms
* Ones' and Two's compliment for binary
* Memory and history of entered numbers (plus the ability to share or copy that history)
* Basic calculations
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.