• Does the hive need a boy or a girl egg? Pick one!
• Many Mazes full of fun teach different roles bees play in the beehive.
• Plant your own pollinator Garden!
• Lots of fun activities to help learn about the world of bees!
BASED IN SCIENCE, FUELED BY FUN.
Have fun while learning about who’s who in the beehive. Fun interactive play with a real educational experience offers over 20 activities designed to spark curiosity about bees and nature.
Learn while you play! Let curiosity lead the way.
• Build your own Pollinator Garden.
• Help the Queen Bee choose which egg to lay
• Baby Bees are hungry, Help the Nurse Bee feed them.
• The Attendant Bee works hard to feed the Queen Bee, Be her assistant!
• Drag the Builder Bee to help build the Honeycomb Cell.
• Learn the Waggle Dance with our Forager Bee.
• Help a Drone chase the Queen Bee.
• Dress the BeeKeeper
• Harvest Honey– Tilt your maze back and forth to drip honey through the honeycomb.
• Watch movies and animations
ANY AGE quality screen time with a Memory Match game.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Touch the sun at the top of each screen to find key teachings to help you guide your child into deeper learning.
• Did you know that Nurse Bees feed the babies? Some babies get honey, and some get a special white liquid called “royal jelly.” These babies grow up to be Queen Bees.
• Did you know that the Attendant Bee takes care of the Queen, She grooms and feeds her!
• Did you know that the Builder Bee builds the honeycombs, and you can too! In the first maze, touch the screen and help the Builder Bee build the honeycomb! Complete the maze and watch bees fill the honeycomb cells with honey, made in their own bodies with consumed pollen and nectar.
• Did you know that the Forager Bee leaves the hive to find food. She's skilled in collecting pollen into tiny pollen baskets on her legs. She slurps up nectar through her tongue, also called the proboscis. See a Waggle Dance!
• Did you know Drone Bees are the only males in the hive? They fly outside to find and chase a Queen Bee from another hive. A Queen Bee rarely exits a hive. She spends most of her life inside the beehive having babies and keeping the hive healthy and strong.
Bees are important! Have a meaningful chat with your kids today!
Engage and educate while you have fun.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.