The Blaze and the Monster Machines app introduces preschoolers to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) concepts as they race along pre-set courses or build their own tracks!
Each mode – race and build – encourages children to apply critical thinking skills and explore scientific principles, including acceleration, adhesion, force, traction, velocity, and more!
NEW EXPANSION: The Monster Machines have transformed into race cars and are learning about velocity on the track! Your child will be able to help Blaze & AJ compete on all-new tracks when you purchase the Velocityville location. Race against Darington and watch out for Crusher’s new obstacles like his meatball and waffle launchers! Kids can build their very own Velocityville track, too!
GAME PLAY OPTION 1: RACE BLAZE & FRIENDS!
Help Blaze & AJ compete against other monster trucks (and cars!) – Starla, Crusher, Stripes, Zeg, and Darington – in one of six locations: The Badlands, Velocityville, Top of the World, Dragon Island, The Snowy Slopes or The Monster Dome! Use blazing speed and problem-solving to overcome obstacles along the way.
Each location in the game contains:
• Environmental obstacles (e.g. an ice patch in the Snowy Slopes) and Crusher-based contraptions (e.g. a pineapple blaster)
• Power ups: Tire chains (to avoid slippery spots), Soapy tires (to fly through sticky patches), and Hubcaps (to fill your Let’s Blaze acceleration meter)
• 2 different driving controls – Tilt and Swipe
• 15 levels that progress in difficulty (90 in total)
• Gold, silver, or bronze medals awarded to each race
GAME PLAY OPTION 2: BUILD YOUR OWN TRACK (…THEN RACE!)
Construct a race track with as many twists and turns as you’d like! Add tools that can help Blaze advance (e.g. speed boosts, hubcaps), and include features that can cause his opponents to slow down (e.g. sticky bubble gum, slippery water puddle).
• Draw a unique path for each race course!
• Experiment with up to 15 STEM items!
• Create and edit tracks along the way!
• Save up to 12 courses.
End User License Agreement:
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.