A beginner step-by-step approach to learning the most popular front-end framework on the web. Save programming time and money by developing your own website layouts with Bootstrap. In just 3-5 hours you absorb the foundation necessary to build a unique and responsive website, decreasing development time by 50% or more.
- 28+ lectures and 3+ hours of content
- Learn the fundamentals of Twitter Bootstrap
- Build a fully-responsive webpage with Bootstrap 3
- Code a jQuery Sliding Carousel
- Meet the Bootstrap 3 “grid,” and hand-code any layout at hyper speeds
- Add flair to layouts using components: CSS3 Buttons, Icon Fonts, Device-Specific Text & Elements, Panels, etc.
- Embed a responsive Google Map right on your website
- Engage your users with compelling call to actions, and beautiful typography and buttons
Have you considered upgrading to Bootstrap 3, but hesitated to face the learning curve of a new framework? Seamlessly transition to the latest technology with this course, aimed to get you up to speed on the new features and adjustments in just over 2 hours. New updates include the mobile-first fluid grid system, which scales fast layouts to multiple device sizes. Understanding this system is without a doubt essential to staying relevant in an increasingly mobile world.
- 28+ lectures and 2.5 hours of content
- Become familiar with the basic features of Bootstrap 3
- Get to know the different components of version 3
- Harness the power of Bootstrap using LESS source files
- See how you can use Bootstrap with Rails 4
- Learn how to define a simple color scheme using the 1pxdeep tool<
In 12 lectures and over 2 hours of content, this course will start from the beginning and swiftly move through the major aspects of the Bootstrap technology, including coverage of Bootstrap 3. The final section covers advanced concepts like CSS rules, navigation bars, drop-downs, and grids to easily create customized websites.
- 12+ lectures and 2.5+ hours of content
- Master Twitter Bootstrap
- Concise but thorough course helps you move to the more advanced concepts
- Learn to create responsive web design using Bootstrap
- 34+ lectures and 4+ hours of content
- Build complex and dynamic site layouts with the 12-column grid system
- Design your site quickly with CSS built-in classes and other functional components
- Learn how to override the Bootstrap styling with your custom ideas
- Design better and faster mobile-friendly websites
- Free helpful and downloadable eBook
Are you ready to be thrown into the world of HTML5 and CSS? This course will give you the building blocks for creating a website with forms, images, response navigation, and more. With more than 13 hours of content, each unit building on the previous, you will be fully equipped to create a fully functioning website upon completion.
- 134+ lectures and 13+ hours of content
- Link documents and images together
- Use media queries to create phone and desktop navigation
- Send an email to yourself from a web form
- Create a beautiful multiple page website and explain what each line of HTML and CSS does
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.