Wham! The impossible just happened. A monster-sized boulder slammed right in front of your car. With no mountains for miles, it looks almost as if the boulder came from the ominous cloud overhead.
Since you remembered your smartphone, you realize its just the matter of finding the right app to "remove" the boulder.
Download Boulder Smash today, and see how good you really are at tapping the touchscreen.
• Facebook integration for flaunting your score to your friends
• Addicting Game Play
• 8 Levels of Boulder Smashing Fun
• Captivating Sound Effects, Animation, and More
• Tap the boulders before they fill up the screen
• Not all boulders are created equally (ha ha)
• You get points for smashing boulders
• You get points for completing each level
• You don't get points for smashing your device's screen . . . unless . . . you smash a boulder or complete a level in the process (not recommended)
• If this app is not challenging enough (which we doubt), use only one finger
• We're not responsible for any and all damages caused by this app or its use or its misuse or its user(s)
• Use this app at your own risk
• You may be able to tap faster if you place your device on a table
Scybot Technologies, L.L.C. and any person or entity associated with the company are not in any way responsible for any and all damages resultant from the use or misuse of this app. By using this app, you agree to this and any other EULA of the iTunes App Store®.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.