• Complete control over your Philips Hue lights
• Android Wear support - control the color and brightness of your lights directly from your wrist
• Groups - control the color and brightness of many lights at once
• Alarms - set your lights to turn on or off, or to a specific color, at any time of the day
• Dark Mode - saves battery on your AMOLED device, and makes the app much easier on the eyes for night use
• Frequent updates
• No in-app purchases, ever
Use of this app requires a Philips Hue bridge (1st or 2nd generation) and at least one Philips Hue compatible bulb.
To add a group to the Android Wear application, create a group while your watch is connected.
Due to limitations in the Philips Hue API, you must be connected to your home Wi-Fi network when using this app. This can be bypassed in the app by setting up port forwarding with your router and editing your bridge's IP Address.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.