- Build a First-Person Shooter with Godot
- Build a Micro-RPG
- Build a Micro-Strategy Game
- Build a Mobile Road Crossing Game
- Build a Smart Security Camera for Raspberry Pi
The fastest track to success is to learn by doing and in this 5-course bundle, you’ll be able to build real games as you follow along with the lessons. You’ll be working with Godot and Unity engines. Not only will you boost your overall game development skills within these game development engines, but gain essential, fundamental knowledge for coding a variety of strategy game systems that can be expanded further for larger, turn-based projects. Including downloadable project files, these courses will take you through the process of creating 5 different projects — first-person shooter, micro-RPG, micro-strategy, and mobile road crossing games, as well as a smart security camera. Start learning now and come up with real projects to put in your portfolio.
- Access 88 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the foundations of 3D game development in Godot
- Create a top-down, 2D micro-RPG in Unity
- Create a turn-based, micro-strategy game about building & managing a colony on Mars
Note: Software NOT included.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.